Tractor Purchase Not Working Out, Getting Stressed

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Dealer needs to pick it up and return your money, or replace it. Its really that plain and simple.
Nuff said.

I take it there was no PDI? It would seem that this machine was at the dealer for a few weeks prior to delivery. It should have been made available for PDI during that time frame. This entire mess could have been avoided. Not blaming you Chimpy, the PDI should have been requested by your dealer.

I had to sign off on mine at the dealer prior to delivery....and I found a few things (adjustments) that were needed at that time as well.

I'd suggest that if they were to provide you with a replacement, that you check it out at their shop before it's dropped in your driveway.

I do hope that you get this mess sorted out quickly. Bx machines are little beasts and will serve you well when you get the right machine.

Best of luck

PS. Did they include the three point hitch parts? Was curious about what sort of condition those were in as well.

Last edited:

Tornado

May 7, 2019
usa
I agree completely with the sentiments of North Idaho Wolfman. Youre just dealing with a careless dealer, which is why I would have long walked away from this. I think the OP is being honest in his representation here. I watched his video and read through the post. I feel he is being very candid and sincere, but perhaps has a personality that isnt fond of confrontation. I suspect he is a very reasonable person, and wants to believe the best about the dealer. When the dealer shows up and starts talking, he likely takes a more submissive role in the conversation as he defaults to the dealer, as the dealer is supposed to be the expert. You will have to forgive my psycho analyzing, its just how my brain works. I suspect the OP is an introvert though, much like myself. Introverts are far less likely to be aggressive, especially when dealing with things they dont have a full command of knowledge on, which the OP admits readily he doesnt know a lot about tractors. I would encourage the OP however to consider the possibility that the dealer isnt being entirely candid with you. He likely knows or has read that he is dealing with someone who doesnt know a lot about tractors. I think honestly the dealer may have been surprised when he went to your property to realize you had been so thorough in looking it over this is probably why he immediately went to apologizing and back tracked. Im just analyzing the situation from a distance obviously but I would 100% walk away from this dealer. Do not be afraid to find a dealer further away. You can rent a trailer if need be to go get it. Trailer rentals aren't too bad. A lot of the maintenance on this little tractor you can do yourself - it shouldn't need to go back to the dealer unless you ever want something added or a big repair. I would walk from this though.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
That's an interesting accusation. What do you think the 'real story' is?
It's not any kind of an accusation, it's just that real world conversations and forum conversations can vary greatly, we are only getting your side of the story, and not the dealers side of it.

I would say Tornado said it better than I did. ;)

I do believe you're being a little overly dramatic about all of this, playing it all out over days and days of posts!
From my perspective your letting this dealer take you for a ride on a crappy tractor deal, and you're wanting all of us to "feel for you" over it.

A simple person like me would have already taken care of the situation. I would have told the dealer to pick it up from day one no if's and's or but's!

Oct 24, 2019
IN
It's not any kind of an accusation, it's just that real world conversations and forum conversations can vary greatly, we are only getting your side of the story, and not the dealers side of it.

I would say Tornado said it better than I did. ;)

I do believe you're being a little overly dramatic about all of this, playing it all out over days and days of posts!
From my perspective your letting this dealer take you for a ride on a crappy tractor deal, and you're wanting all of us to "feel for you" over it.

A simple person like me would have already taken care of the situation. I would have told the dealer to pick it up from day one no if's and's or but's!
I guess it's a much bigger purchase for me than it would be for you. I've never bought a tractor, or anything like a tractor. I've never bought a car from a dealership before either. I guess I expected everything to operate in a very professional manner and I'm rather taken back by how things actually went. I'm here for advice, not sympathy. You seem upset that I haven't followed your exact advice. Other people have given different advice. This is the Buying Advice forum. Unless each person's dealer is going to make an account and post on this forum, all you're ever going to get here in the Buying Advice forum is going to be the buyer's side of the story. Everyone involved in the deal is now aware of my forum posts, and no one has claimed that I've misrepresented anything.

busterja21

Oct 12, 2019
colorado
Chimpy - I agree these kubota dealers sure seem to have a real arrogance about them.

I had a B3350, which the dealer 10 miles from me refused to service because I didn't buy it from them. i can see where they didn't want to deal with the 3350 issues. but having to haul the thing 2 hours to the original dealer was a real pain.

Recently i sold the 3350 and bought a 2650. I sent 6 dealers quote requests online, 2 of them responded. The others I called (including the one 10 minutes from me) but still only a total 4 of 6 ended up sending me a quote. I even drove to 1 dealer with my trailer, ready to buy one they had in stock on their showroom floor, but they couldn't close the deal (or even negotiate a price) that day because the sales manager wasn't in. They also never called me back.

in the end i bought from one of the original dealers who replied to my online request, the gave me an OK price and good trade in on the 3350.

I looked at other brands but the 2650 matched my needs much better than other brands and allowed me to re-use my mmm from the 3350.

i guess when the economy is good, customer service doesn't seem to be a priority.

hopefully your dealer steps up and does you right with a new tractor and a good discount on implements.

Ike

Equipment
Kubota L 3301, Farmall Cub. JD B. Ferguson TE 20
Jul 18, 2015
Mich
I guess it's a much bigger purchase for me than it would be for you. I've never bought a tractor, or anything like a tractor. I've never bought a car from a dealership before either. I guess I expected everything to operate in a very professional manner and I'm rather taken back by how things actually went. I'm here for advice, not sympathy. You seem upset that I haven't followed your exact advice. Other people have given different advice. This is the Buying Advice forum. Unless each person's dealer is going to make an account and post on this forum, all you're ever going to get here in the Buying Advice forum is going to be the buyer's side of the story. Everyone involved in the deal is now aware of my forum posts, and no one has claimed that I've misrepresented anything.
OK I will give you some advice again. Send it back to avoid problems in the future and go get a Deere. They make good equit. I have had 2 of their dozers and one excatvator plus many tractor over my lifetime. What you are getting from your dealer now is called lip service. He figures if he leaves it there long enough you will just keep it.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Chimpy - I agree these kubota dealers sure seem to have a real arrogance about them.

I had a B3350, which the dealer 10 miles from me refused to service because I didn't buy it from them. i can see where they didn't want to deal with the 3350 issues. but having to haul the thing 2 hours to the original dealer was a real pain.

Recently i sold the 3350 and bought a 2650. I sent 6 dealers quote requests online, 2 of them responded. The others I called (including the one 10 minutes from me) but still only a total 4 of 6 ended up sending me a quote. I even drove to 1 dealer with my trailer, ready to buy one they had in stock on their showroom floor, but they couldn't close the deal (or even negotiate a price) that day because the sales manager wasn't in. They also never called me back.

in the end i bought from one of the original dealers who replied to my online request, the gave me an OK price and good trade in on the 3350.

I looked at other brands but the 2650 matched my needs much better than other brands and allowed me to re-use my mmm from the 3350.

i guess when the economy is good, customer service doesn't seem to be a priority.

hopefully your dealer steps up and does you right with a new tractor and a good discount on implements.
I highlighted you comment about Kubota dealers because the reason I bought my first Kubota is because I went to a Ford tractor dealer to buy a tractor that morning. It was a Saturday morning about 9AM. When I got there I walked around about 6 machines that were setting outside, just looking. No one came out, so I just sauntered around waiting.

Finally I went inside. Coffee is brewing I can smell it. Three guys off to one side, and not one person says anything, not hello, we're closed today, can we help you, want a cup of coffee....nothing. I walk over and get a cup of coffee and proceed to walk around looking a bolts, nuts, oil, misc. After a few minutes I go back outside (with my coffee) and walk around the machines again.

After about 10 minutes a guy comes out and ask me if he can help me. I said, "I came in this morning to buy a tractor. Just wanted to see what you had." He started with some conversation, whatever it was I wasn't listening. I then asked him, "Who's your stiffest competition?" He said, "Kubota". I asked him where they were located (it was a city of 50-60K). When he told me their location, I quickly told him I'm going over there to see if they want to sell something this morning, and I mentioned my 20-30 minute wait before someone spoke to me?

Went to the Kubota dealer, made a deal and had the tractor delivered Monday afternoon. That was 1980. I've owned Kubotas ever since.

Point is, all brands have good, bad and ugly. The buyer is in charge, if they want to take charge! And they have to do their "due diligence" or it will cost them in the long run.

One other consideration is, anyone who doesn't know much about the product they are purchasing (if it's a major cost item to them) needs to find someone who can help them with everything from quality, price, after sales follow up potential, etc.

You sure don't want to buy a crawler because you like the color. If you don't know there are pins, bushings, sprockets, etc that effect the functioning of the machine. Take someone with you!!!!! Same thing when you buy a tractor.

dlundblad

Equipment
G5200, L2501, ZD1211
May 16, 2009
IN
The JD dealer I dealt with was dogging on Kubota for being Japanese. (Umm Yanmar anyone?)

That was the last conversation I had with them.

Tornado

May 7, 2019
usa
This post has kinda started to drift a little from the OP's situation. I see a lot of broad generalizations being made here as well. I hate when people make blanket generalizations like "Kubota dealers sure seem to have an arrogance about them". This suggests that somehow only kubota dealers suffer from arrogance. Its just a really narrow, small minded view of the world when people think this way. The reality is that some people are arrogant, some people are poor managers, some people are poor businessmen, some people are great business men, some people spend 12 hours a day in their dealership, are motivated everyday, are constantly thinking of how to move forward. Some owners are not motivated, for various reasons; perhaps over the years they lost that fire, and now its just a routine. No matter, the reality is that every business, every dealership, every tractor dealership comes down to the people inside that building running the business. No one brand has a monopoly on any given personality trait.

Regarding personalities, we have some clear clashes that are occurring here on this thread, and think we should all be self aware of that and try not to get offended. The OP has laid out a long and detailed situation that he is dealing with here, and naturally as it has progressed the opinions are getting stronger and stronger on it. North Idaho Wolfman, from my short time on these forums, has proven to be one of the most knowledgeable members who regularly posts here. Its clear to me he knows tractors inside and out, likely years and years of experience. Im not one bit surprised he takes the position he has here. His senses are keen in this field. The problem though is that the OP is clearly the opposite in this particular field (tractors). I could tell from his video that he has very little experience dealing with dealers as a whole, and so when he mentions above he has never even bought a car from a dealer, I wasnt surprised. While North Idaho Wolfmans advice is very blunt, I dont think he is wrong in what he has suggested. I too feel like the OP is letting the dealer get away with too much, and by letting it drag on and on you only open yourself up to more suffering and unhappiness. Do not compromise on this purchase Chimpy, or you will regret it forever. Your inexperience here is what is allowing you to be lead down this rabbit trail, because you went into this with no clear expectations, as you have said. Youre about to spend tends of thousands of dollars of YOUR money for something. I would strongly suggest that you make sure you are HAPPY before you commit yourself to anything. If you start to feel cornered or pressured in a siatuation, do not be afraid to take a step back, ask more questions, or make additional requests. Be up front and forward with the dealer - you dont have to be rude, but be firm. I still suggest killing this deal and walking away but if you continue to let it play out, take the few lessons you have learned and quickly make changes in how you go forward. For example, before anothe tractor is put on your property, you insist on looking it over, and you go pop the hood and look it over until you are 100% happy. Crank it up, drive it around the dealership, ask the dealer to remove the FEL and put it back on while you watch. These are NOT unreasonably requests. This is YOUR thousands of dollars on the line. I think many times people like yourself with little experience feel intimidated to make demands or push too hard, becuase you feel like you are being silly and unreasonable, but this is not true. If the dealer every makes you feel you are being unreasonable by asking to have a full overview of what you are buying, then you should leave that dealer. Any good dealer would be HAPPY to accommodate a brand new tractor buyer who has little experience. He should be enthusiastic about showing off the unit. He is about to bring in a brand new tractor owner to the kubota brand.

Im rambling at this point, I just hate to see what I feel like is a new tractor owner being given the run around.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
take the few lessons you have learned and quickly make changes in how you go forward. For example, before anothe tractor is put on your property, you insist on looking it over, and you go pop the hood and look it over until you are 100% happy. Crank it up, drive it around the dealership, ask the dealer to remove the FEL and put it back on while you watch. These are NOT unreasonably requests. This is YOUR thousands of dollars on the line. I think many times people like yourself with little experience feel intimidated to make demands or push too hard, becuase you feel like you are being silly and unreasonable, but this is not true. If the dealer every makes you feel you are being unreasonable by asking to have a full overview of what you are buying, then you should leave that dealer. Any good dealer would be HAPPY to accommodate a brand new tractor buyer who has little experience. He should be enthusiastic about showing off the unit. He is about to bring in a brand new tractor owner to the kubota brand.
PDI- Pre-Delivery Inspection. Should be a requirement. As stated above, your dealer should insist on it as well. It gives them a chance to show how everything works on these tractors.

Best of luck

Tpack

Equipment
Kubota L3901/4x4/525 FEL /1260 Cutter
Aug 22, 2015
Stephenville
This post has kinda started to drift a little from the OP's situation. I see a lot of broad generalizations being made here as well. I hate when people make blanket generalizations like "Kubota dealers sure seem to have an arrogance about them". This suggests that somehow only kubota dealers suffer from arrogance. Its just a really narrow, small minded view of the world when people think this way. The reality is that some people are arrogant, some people are poor managers, some people are poor businessmen, some people are great business men, some people spend 12 hours a day in their dealership, are motivated everyday, are constantly thinking of how to move forward. Some owners are not motivated, for various reasons; perhaps over the years they lost that fire, and now its just a routine. No matter, the reality is that every business, every dealership, every tractor dealership comes down to the people inside that building running the business. No one brand has a monopoly on any given personality trait.

Regarding personalities, we have some clear clashes that are occurring here on this thread, and think we should all be self aware of that and try not to get offended. The OP has laid out a long and detailed situation that he is dealing with here, and naturally as it has progressed the opinions are getting stronger and stronger on it. North Idaho Wolfman, from my short time on these forums, has proven to be one of the most knowledgeable members who regularly posts here. Its clear to me he knows tractors inside and out, likely years and years of experience. Im not one bit surprised he takes the position he has here. His senses are keen in this field. The problem though is that the OP is clearly the opposite in this particular field (tractors). I could tell from his video that he has very little experience dealing with dealers as a whole, and so when he mentions above he has never even bought a car from a dealer, I wasnt surprised. While North Idaho Wolfmans advice is very blunt, I dont think he is wrong in what he has suggested. I too feel like the OP is letting the dealer get away with too much, and by letting it drag on and on you only open yourself up to more suffering and unhappiness. Do not compromise on this purchase Chimpy, or you will regret it forever. Your inexperience here is what is allowing you to be lead down this rabbit trail, because you went into this with no clear expectations, as you have said. Youre about to spend tends of thousands of dollars of YOUR money for something. I would strongly suggest that you make sure you are HAPPY before you commit yourself to anything. If you start to feel cornered or pressured in a siatuation, do not be afraid to take a step back, ask more questions, or make additional requests. Be up front and forward with the dealer - you dont have to be rude, but be firm. I still suggest killing this deal and walking away but if you continue to let it play out, take the few lessons you have learned and quickly make changes in how you go forward. For example, before anothe tractor is put on your property, you insist on looking it over, and you go pop the hood and look it over until you are 100% happy. Crank it up, drive it around the dealership, ask the dealer to remove the FEL and put it back on while you watch. These are NOT unreasonably requests. This is YOUR thousands of dollars on the line. I think many times people like yourself with little experience feel intimidated to make demands or push too hard, becuase you feel like you are being silly and unreasonable, but this is not true. If the dealer every makes you feel you are being unreasonable by asking to have a full overview of what you are buying, then you should leave that dealer. Any good dealer would be HAPPY to accommodate a brand new tractor buyer who has little experience. He should be enthusiastic about showing off the unit. He is about to bring in a brand new tractor owner to the kubota brand.

Im rambling at this point, I just hate to see what I feel like is a new tractor owner being given the run around.
Well said. When I watched the video from the OP it almost made me sick and it da_n sure made me mad. The wheel that squeaks gets the grease. My tractor (2015 L3901) looks better today than that tractor looks , and it`s new(so they say). I`ll just go ahead and say it... That dealer Sucks!! You should post their phone # so we all could call them and tell them they Suck.

sparky45

Equipment
L 3301DT
Dec 5, 2018
SEDAN
None and I repeat NONE of the responses to date have been responsive to the OP's concerns vis a vis his outcome(s). Each is basicaly saying the same thing and while I don't disagree with most, calling out the OP like NIW has done doesn't instill good harmony. OP has detailed his circumstance(s) and WITH ENCOURAGEMENT from members has continued to detail the story line. Intimating he has, in the least left out details and at worst lied about details, doesn't help at all. I share OP's anxiousness because I went through a very similar experience. I'm still butt hurt about my dealer/dealings and probably will never buy from him again. So, OP is methodical and handling matters LIKE I wish I would have, IMO.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Now all your doing is taking what I'm say as negative to you, I'm not doing that, I'm also not going to pull any punches just to be easy on you.

Think of it as your best friend giving you a slap upside the back of the head when you're doing something stupid, or chatting up the ugly girl at the party and letting the pretty ones walks by (yes I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder) but in this case, you have one ugly tractor.

I'm trying to instill some of my and others knowledge upon you.

Like you pointed out this is an advice forum section, I've given you my advice and so have many others are we upset because you haven't taken it, well sort of, because we know the longer you take the harder it is to fix, think of it as cancer, hit it quick and hard and your odds are much better than dragging it out over time where it can grow and eventually kill you.

I really don't think anyone is giving you different advice, I don't think anyone is saying to you, this is the way it is, deal with it, Or come on your problems with the tractor are simple (we all agree they are not).

Quite the opposite ALL of us are telling you your getting a bad deal run.

I'm a rather simple person, no fancy new tractor here, in fact rather old equipment and I love it, but yes I've bought enough brand new Trucks, tractors, and various equipment and tools from dealers over the years to know when someone's getting hosed!

I will back off and let things progress as they may and I do wish you luck with this, and I wish you no ill will!

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
My view, most of the advice people are giving is the same, but the key in here is timing and ability to do some of the things people suggest. So yeah, he can go to another dealer and get a different deal (whether JD or Kubota). But the question is whether now is the time to do that.

Chimpywrench signed an invoice and had it delivered. To be fair I said to him "get it delivered and see if you like it" and I didn't say to him "make sure you do a pre-delivery inspection because that tractor's been on some other dealer's lot." Nobody else said that either.

Recap the situation.
Chimpywrench has done a lot of research, he's chosen the BX as the tractor he wants, for what seem like good reasons. Other people think the position control is important, he doesn't, that's his prerogative. Lots of BXs get sold, so it's obviously not the deal breaker for everyone that it is for some. A JD may also be a good tractor, but for Chimpywrench's specific needs and in his opinion, it isn't the best tractor. So he's looking for a BX.

Chimpwrench has a tractor at his house. He doesn't want it, we all agree he shouldn't want it nor have to have it. His dealer has now been and seen it, and has said that he'll get him another tractor, an actual brand new one this time. He's agreed that tractor is no good. He's offered a good deal on implements to go with it.

Chimpywrench wanted the tractor soon so he could do chores with it. That time has gone, it's winter now. So he has time, it's not urgent (other than the annoyance of messing around with it).

He basically has three options:
  1. See what this dealer will do for him. Advantage is not getting into a big argument about the fact he signed the invoice. Another advantage is that his second choice Kubota dealer is actually the one who fobbed this tractor off, so no reason to think they're any better than this dealer. His third choice dealer is a long way away. Not the end of the world, but not ideal. So if this dealer comes good, that's a really good outcome, and he has time to wait and find out. He can cancel the deal later, and when the new tractor comes he can inspect it pre-delivery and make sure both that it's genuinely new, and that all the dealer install items are done properly. Annoying yes, but at the end of that journey he has the tractor he wants, and a local dealer that he has a reasonable relationship with. And it doesn't close down the choice to move to option 2 or 3 at a later date.
  2. Tell the dealer to take the tractor back, and go to another Kubota dealer. Advantage of not having to work with this dealer any more, and he doesn't seem all that good. Disadvantage that the second choice dealer is the one that started with this tractor, and that a further away dealer is further away. Disadvantage of having to argue about having signed the invoice. Disadvantage of being work to go and get a deal with another dealer - start all over. Disadvantage that the deal may be worse (or may be better, who knows till you ask). Disadvantage of being a one way trip - once you say you're doing that, there's no going back to this dealer. So choosing option 2 means you can't go back to option 1.
  3. Tell the dealer to take the tractor back, go to a JD dealer. Advantage of not working with this dealer any more. Advantage of feeling smug that you stuck it to Kubota by not buying one tractor that they'll never notice. Disadvantage that you looked at tractors and decided you wanted a BX. So a JD is a less good tractor for you. Disadvantage of lots of research and planning on implements and how you'll use it. Disadvantage of having to argue with this dealer over that signed invoice, and of closing down option 1 as being possible (again a one way trip).

As I've said before, I think there are two decision points here.

Firstly, do you want a BX. If you do, makes no sense to buy a JD. If you actually would rather have a JD, then makes no sense to buy a BX. That's just a factual discussion. I believe that Chimpywrench has decided he wants a BX, so it's a bit pointless recommending he buy a JD - that just means having the wrong tractor until you sell it again.

If you want a BX, then it's this dealer or another dealer. You're no longer in a hurry, and this dealer has promised to fix it. The path of least resistance is to let him fix it, but watch it like an eagle to make sure it's right this time. At any point you can decide to change to another dealer.

Going to another dealer now is much more work - both in research and quoting, and in arguing about the fact you've signed an invoice. Sure, he has rights and he'll get out of it if he pushes, but not everyone wants to do that. Sticking with this dealer now doesn't stop you from going to another dealer later. Going to another dealer now is harder, and stops you coming back to this dealer later.

Unless someone can explain exactly what Chimpywrench is losing by letting this dealer have a chance to fix it, then really what you're doing is being keyboard warriors, saying "I'm a big man and I wouldn't put up with that." It's not all about ego, it's about getting what you want. The dealer says he'll give him what he wants. Maybe he will and maybe he won't, but it doesn't hurt to give him a chance. Also, the dealer knows that Chimpywrench is gonna be over this like a rash, I presume he'll put his best guy on prepping the new tractor, not the intern like it seems he used last time. Certainly wouldn't hurt Chimpywrench suggesting that to the dealer so that he's ready for it.

Last edited:

sdk1968

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2601HSD & CK4010HST 4WD/FEL
Oct 19, 2016
Ohio
This has gotten so blown out of proportion that's it's getting to be bordering on ridiculous.

You have a problem with the dealer, not Kubota corporation.

I'll say it one last time, tell the dealer pick it up, all you're messing around with this is just showing all of us, including the dealer that he can pull one over on you and get away with it.

There is no grey area here, it's black and white, he delivered a crap tractor, he needs to take it back! :mad:

I'm beginning to think that you aren't telling us the "real story", I'm wondering if your written words to us aren't matching the spoken words with your dealer. :rolleyes:

lots of us have told you this ^^^^^ from the start.

you asked for advice & the overwhelming matching advice is exactly what NIW says above.

its not about how many tractors any of us have or have purchased.... its just a little bit of common sense at this point.

your problem WAS easy to fix at the start.

now with every day you let go by? your losing any chance of a resolution in your favor.

time is your enemy on this.

either make that dealer take it back & cancel the deal... or eat it and live with your decisions.

you are really out of other options & even the choices you have left are rapidly comign to a close.

the dealer could very well to tell you to pound salt at this point. you accepted it & used it & days have went by.

sparky45

Equipment
L 3301DT
Dec 5, 2018
SEDAN
Excellent post Paul, well thought out. Not saying other poster(s) have it wrong, but you don't always have to beat the guy up to make a point. Seems common sense isn't so common anymore.

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
I think your impatience has lead to many of these issues. Yes hindsight....but it would have been best to drop it with this dealer in the beginning when they didnt have the machine on site new ready to go, or give them the time to get a new one in and not pressure. You pressured, now you have something they threw together.

Not saying their is any excuse for their quality of work or delivered product, but I always look at ways I can do better irregardless of others.

Now as far as what to do now. Tell them to come get the machine today. Do not wait. Do not think about it. Tell them to come and get it. Get them to wrip that contract up and a tell them you want to start fresh. Then just delay and drop the deal entirely. Regroup, do some more research and come back with more knowledge on a second transaction (even I with a different dealer).

Just my thoughts.

Last edited:

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
A Kubota sales flyer just came in my mailbox today: Save $2000 on all BX Series models at participating Kubota dealers.