Tractor for mostly mowing?

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Now come on Mike, this has to be an overstatement, "...around here you can not sell a tractor with turf tires, in fact some dealers are very reluctant to trade for them."

Do the tractors set in sheds and rot to nothing? Do they give them away? I'm interested in any available at deeply discounted prices.

MikeBo

Equipment
B3350,and a GX110
Mar 22, 2015
Stilwell
Now come on Mike, this has to be an overstatement, "...around here you can not sell a tractor with turf tires, in fact some dealers are very reluctant to trade for them."

Do the tractors set in sheds and rot to nothing? Do they give them away? I'm interested in any available at deeply discounted prices.
My point wasn't literal, but turf tires reduce the resale and your prospective buying audience. I also said "around here" , not sure it applies in every location. But if you really want a used tractor check the KC Craigslist...good luck.

Ben S

Equipment
B2620 FEL MMM mcconell swingtrim
Jan 17, 2015
Holland
:eek:
There are several things on Kubota's, on your side of the pond , that are not available in the US. One of them is a mulching kit for B series tractors.
the kit and the blades are Original kubota parts, they dont fabricate them here so i think they came from the usa (or maybe japan?)

part nr: 70000-70468 kit
70000-70038 blades

Last edited: