Towing hitch for Kubota L185

DMartin

Dec 8, 2015
MS
Hello,

Does anyone know where to find a trailer towing hitch for a Kubota L185? The receiver is shown in the attached picture. Thank you!

Attachments

Last edited:

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Hello,

Does anyone know where to find a trailer towing hitch for a Kubota L185? The receiver is shown in the attached picture. Thank you!
How long is the tongue on your trailer? If its like a boat trailer then that may work but would think most everything else your trailer would hit the wheels too soon in a turn. Don't know this for sure but sure seems that way to me.

Most seem to use 3pt trailer hitches... or add a trailer ball to a shallow depth implement you already have, like a box blade, modified draw bar orr?

Now if it is a farm trailer they may have a long tongue perfect for that spot and pins in right thru that unit.

Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
DMartin,
That isn't a receiver for a hitch, it is the hitch, The tongue of the trailer would go in the pocket and you would put a pin in it.

Now you could make a receiver that could fit in the pocket and extend it back to make it more usable, most just use a three point receiver to move trailers.

L3010HST

Equipment
L3010HST w/LA481 loader; Land Pride RB2672 Blade and RF2060 Rotary
Apr 29, 2013
PNW
I bought a cat1 draw bar and a cat1 draw bar stabilizer for my 3-point. Then You can slide in a 2" receiver with any ball size you need. Found all that on Northern Tool site. They have the same set-up for cat0 3-points too.

L4740

Nov 23, 2009
3rd Rock From The Sun
Hello,

Years ago I bought L210 with the same kind of hitch set up seen below. It came with this drawbar. I have no way of knowing if it is original or not, I doubt it, but it works. The smaller ends fits in socket in the hitch and the pin drops down into the hole to hold it in. As you can see the pin has a head on it that will fit into the top hole of your hitch, but not allow it to drop through the drawbar. The cotter key keeps the pin from jumping up so it keeps the head of the pin snuggly in the top hole of your hitch. This could easily be a hair pin instead of a cotter key depending how often you want to remove the drawbar. You'll probably not find one, since I doubt if it is original, but you may be able to have a machine shop/welder copy this one. If you wanted too, you could even put a bushing in the lower hole of your hitch to keep the pin from moving back and forth. The flat extension piece on the end was just bolted onto the main part. I doubt if that part was original. Hope this helps.

Attachments

Last edited: