Thought for today

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
My thought for today was how behind my thinking is in this modern era.

Was half listening to US Farm Report on RFDTV few minutes ago.

When introducing John Phipps’ upcoming commentary, Tyne Daily mentioned the controversy surrounding AI that John would talk about.

I thought “how can there be controversy over Artificial Insemination…..been around for a century or more?!?!”

Of course, John talked about Artificial Intelligence.

I really am a dumbass…:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

ejb11235

Equipment
BX23S, Braber BBR4G 4' Box Blade & LRM5G 5' landscape rake
Jan 20, 2022
Seattle, WA, USA
I like to joke that "money won't buy happiness but it makes misery a lot more tolerable." But personally I prefer to be happy.

Reactions: 1 users

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Why are we as mechanics, welders, fabricators, machinist etc always struggling so hard yet so smart? The reality of it is that we create the value that actually drives the economy.

Be prepared, not scared!

Reactions: 1 user

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Life is like riding q bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving. Albert Einstein

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Life is like riding q bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving. Albert Einstein
Boy, there’s something to be said for that.

Al was a pretty sharp cookie…😉

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
My thought for today...

Don't try to pet parking lot cats!

My 12 YO niece who is here from Alaska for the month with her two dogs is an animal lover. While waiting in line for a Rita's ice, she thought it'd be fun to pet a stray cat in the parking lot. Cat bit her. No, I wasn't there. If I had been, we'd have that cat as a specimen for rabies testing.

Her hand swelled up overnight so wife just got back from taking her to the ER. Lots of shots...tetanus, antibiotics, and rabies vaccinations with more to come! (for niece, not the cat). :mad:

The good thing is that there really was no wait at the ER...staff said that they'll be getting crushed later today.

Seriously, you just can't make this shyt up.

happy 4th of July

• Sad
  • Wow

Biker1mike

Equipment
B6200, Kubota 2030 Front Blade, King Cutter 60" finishing deck
Jan 11, 2022
Gallatin, NY USA
Tell that to a trials rider 😄
LMAO ! I love it. Nothing like a slow ride or a hot dog on a string. Having a girlfriend or wife stand on the pegs while barely moving is a mix of balance and true love. Sometimes , a serious amount of alcohol !

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
LMAO ! I love it. Nothing like a slow ride or a hot dog on a string. Having a girlfriend or wife stand on the pegs while barely moving is a mix of balance and true love. Sometimes , a serious amount of alcohol !
We have slow scooter races in the paddock after race day. No feet down, and stay in the lane is the only rule. If you can stop and balance then you'll likely win!

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
My thought for today...

Don't try to pet parking lot cats!

My 12 YO niece who is here from Alaska for the month with her two dogs is an animal lover. While waiting in line for a Rita's ice, she thought it'd be fun to pet a stray cat in the parking lot. Cat bit her. No, I wasn't there. If I had been, we'd have that cat as a specimen for rabies testing.

Her hand swelled up overnight so wife just got back from taking her to the ER. Lots of shots...tetanus, antibiotics, and rabies vaccinations with more to come! (for niece, not the cat). :mad:

The good thing is that there really was no wait at the ER...staff said that they'll be getting crushed later today.

Seriously, you just can't make this shyt up.

happy 4th of July
Dang - not good, but the ER’s response is appropriate.

There will be a 5-shot series. Today was day 1 of vaccine likely with rabies immune globulin (RIG), then there’ll be 4 more doses of just vaccine over the next 4 weeks.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Dang - not good, but the ER’s response is appropriate.

There will be a 5-shot series. Today was day 1 of vaccine likely with rabies immune globulin (RIG), then there’ll be 4 more doses of just vaccine over the next 4 weeks.
Yep, we have to speed it up so that she can get all of them before she heads home in the 18th. It's just Jeez man. She lives in Sitka, with bears and other stuff a-plenty...but has to go to ER here while in the care of her aunt. Good think my wife got her medical insurance while she is staying with us. She's a smart woman (my wife that is).