The Lottery - Anyone hit it?

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I won the lottery this past week, and now I can't sleep wondering what I am going to do with all that money after they take the taxes out.

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Went to a car cruise tonight and won the door prize, and then won the 50/50 raffle for $53. Bought 7 tickets for $5. Earlier this week I learned that a company that I invested in 15 years ago was sold and I am getting 14.5 times my original investment in the company next month.

NorthwoodsLife

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B7100(sold), Kubota LX2610 Cab
Oct 15, 2021
Wisconsin
I laugh when folks won't buy a lottery ticket because of "the math ", the chances, the principal, or even the "result if you win is bad".

Most of us leave a tip for at least 2 bucks. Or two bucks worth of gravel gets wasted when you're grading your driveway .
Buy a ticket. You'll most likely lose it one way or another. At the least you'll have a microscopic chance to be stupid wealthy. Have a hot wife and any toys you want. Lol

Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I laugh when folks won't buy a lottery ticket because of "the math ", the chances, the principal, or even the "result if you win is bad".

Most of us leave a tip for at least 2 bucks. Or two bucks worth of gravel gets wasted when you're grading your driveway .
Buy a ticket. You'll most likely lose it one way or another. At the least you'll have a microscopic chance to be stupid wealthy. Have a hot wife and any toys you want. Lol
I already have the hot wife and all the toys that I want. If I win, I will just divide up the money among all the participants of the forums.

Reactions: 1 users

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
My wife found out that I hit the lottery last night. This morning she asked me what I was going to do with the money. I told her that I would give her half and then asked her what she was going to do with her half. Told me that she was just waiting for the day that she had enough money so she could leave me. I handed her a ten and a five and told her to get out. Best $30 that I ever won. Cost me $100 to have the locksmith come out to change all the door locks. Then I threw all her clothes and shoes out on the front lawn and watched the feeding frenzy with the homeless picking what they wanted. Single life is good.

GrizBota

Equipment
L3830HST/LA724, B2601/LA435/RCK54-32, RCR1872, CDI 66”grapple, pallet forks
Apr 26, 2023
Oregon
My wife found out that I hit the lottery last night. This morning she asked me what I was going to do with the money. I told her that I would give her half and then asked her what she was going to do with her half. Told me that she was just waiting for the day that she had enough money so she could leave me. I handed her a ten and a five and told her to get out. Best $30 that I ever won. Cost me $100 to have the locksmith come out to change all the door locks. Then I threw all her clothes and shoes out on the front lawn and watched the feeding frenzy with the homeless picking what they wanted. Single life is good.
Somehow I think you’re kidding. A hot wife will cost you a lot more than $15 to get rid of.

Better hope that was a six figure investment in that company 15 years ago…minus the taxes.