Telescoping 3-pt lift arms

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
curious...
something this basic should be easy to find....sigh...

I've found one reference that 32.5" is the C2C ball dimension for cat1/cat2 lower lift arms

A 'telescoping' arm's closed or operational length should be same as a fixed length arm. It's only longer during the 'connection' to the implement NOT when using the implement
Thanks… That measurement (closed) would be in agreement with my original lift arms, and is what I’m attempting to determine before I buy any online

Despite having a set (kit) in-stock…. the Coleman’s woman will only measure it as it sits in the box… stating it is 22” long…and sent a pic. Trouble is…in the pic…it’s still in the box…DIS-assembled. She is not interested sufficiently to insert the short-end into the long-arm and measure it. I think if she were employed in My Sales Dept…. she’d be refreshing her resume’ about now.

28 1/2", center of ball to center of ball.
THANK YOU, Hodge! I appreciate not only your good idea about using Kioti arms… but also your efforts to get those measurements for me.
Unfortunately I need 32” …That is apparently the difference between Cat I (28.5”) and Cat II (32.5”).

Last edited:

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
OK…just to put an “end to the story” on this…. I discussed my desire with Messicks…and with my local Kubota dealer…and both gave astronomic prices to convert my M4700DT to telescoping lift arms. The individual parts would run $1k… EACH SIDE…! o_O

When I discussed “whole goods”…. Messicks parts dept transferred me to ”Nate”…. who was kind enough to do some research for me…and provided me with the actual PN’s I would need to “Git ‘er Done” …. but… Yep… almost $2K to do that Plus Shipping of course.

I went by the local KIOTI dealer and looked at a RX6220 (Cat II hitch) they had on the lot and talked with them about buying the parts…and they promised me to get back with a price and availability…. but they actually seem too “busy to be bothered”. (I walked around their lot and looked at their equipt on dissplay for almost 30 mins and no one even bothered to come out and ask if they could help me…. despite Zero Other Customers on site. :oops:

I then did a little research online and found the PNs Messicks Nate had identified for me… and VOILA! found the complete kit at a very fair price and got it ordered and in-hand!

However, I do Not Need the telescoping stabilizers which came in the kit….and if you have those awful Turnbuckle-Type stabilizers…and Wish you had Telescoping Stabilizers…. I would Love to Sell those to help recover some of my expenses on this.

Here’s a pic of what arrived in the complete kit… But I only used the lift-arms… the telescopic stabilizers are brand-new/never installed and come with the necessary hardware, pins, bolts, etc…. If you want them,… PM me.

IMG_20240210_074409347.jpeg
IMG_20240210_150857334.jpeg

Last edited: