Stinking snow

sawmill

Equipment
bx24 backhoe/fel, 48" Bush mower
Nov 16, 2014
ione, washington
Damn!!!!!!! I hate this snow. Someday I'm gonna tie a snow shovel on the front
of my truck and hook up my 5th wheel and head south and when someone asks
me what kind of shovel that is on the front of my truck, that's where I'll stop.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
me what kind of shovel that is on the front of my truck, that's where I'll stop.
STOP HERE !!!!!!!!!

I'll take .....about 6 inches of the white stuff!!!

Can I get it on FRIDAY?????:eek::D:eek:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Better start learning Spanish and like tacos and tequila, and really love crowds and crime. :eek:

No you don't need a passport, it's right here in the good old US of A... it's called Phoenix, AZ, or San Diego, CA. ;)

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Damn!!!!!!! I hate this snow. ...
Normally the people in the north are better neighbores, offer a helping hand and invite you for a beer.
In the south the blood is easily at the boiling point and they wear revolvers, but not to frighten a bear.

BR carl

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Damn!!!!!!! I hate this snow.
Wow, seems kinda early in the season for that...
But then again, I can drive 2 1/4 hours to my place in the mountains, get my fill of the white stuff, then drive home to 70F temps.

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Normally the people in the north are better neighbores, offer a helping hand and invite you for a beer...

BR carl
Being a southerner raised in North FL, BS study in AL, MA study in well.. MA, but since lived all over the US, I found the EXACT OPPOSITE true. In my 50 years still have not come across more friendly people anywhere than in the gun totting south. In fact the further north I go the more and more unfriendly and snooty they get. Granted though my furtherst treks north have been on the west coast so maybe the east and mid country is different.

OH not to bad. They pretend their Southern and are fairly nice. Damn hard to mingle though cause like many northern folk they click into groups and put up walls around their click as solid as brick to any outsiders.

Internet forums like here...... seem to be a bit southern in friendliness.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Being a southerner raised in North FL, BS study in AL, MA study in well.. MA, but since lived all over the US, I found the EXACT OPPOSITE true. In my 50 years still have not come across more friendly people anywhere than in the gun totting south. In fact the further north I go the more and more unfriendly and snooty they get. Granted though my furtherst treks north have been on the west coast so maybe the east and mid country is different.

OH not to bad. They pretend their Southern and are fairly nice. Damn hard to mingle though cause like many northern folk they click into groups and put up walls around their click as solid as brick to any outsiders.

Internet forums like here...... seem to be a bit southern in friendliness.
Hey - I second the southern thing, rednecks galore, but mighty damn nice folks.......

I just had two young ladies from NY come down for an interview to be a shop teacher.....she is brilliant and knows her stuff !!!! I think she was overwhelmed with the kindness around here!!!

However - I have been up north, with the exception of northern va, which really isnt a place ..(D.C.) people up there are might fine too!!!!!:)