Sorry went green

Goochy

Jan 13, 2011
Ms
Got it home today ! 2008 John Deere 4105 .

Thanks for ALL the help and info , but I went with the green one and not orange

Goochy

Jan 13, 2011
Ms
Sorry to have seen you waste you're money on an over priced piece of equipment!
so I guess I'll never come back to this site ............. :mad:

Everyone has been nice ( in the past ) and I do thank yall for all the good info . But for me I did not want a jerky lift , and I got a great deal on a great tractor . So thanks again for info in the past , but I have " wasted " my time on this site , so I'll go to anthor site to get any more info .

so please delete my account . Thanks again

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
You're saying Sorry to us? You are the one who will be sorry!! LOL Just kidding! John Deere make good tractors too. funny thing is though, I repair as many JD's in our shop as we do Kubota's and We're a Kubota dealer! Jerky Lift? that was just a few L2800's and L3400's , Haven't seen any of those for a couple of years.
Ed

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Sorry to have seen you waste you're money on an over priced piece of equipment!
Wow, that's petty. Don't assume that your voice represents mine. Goochy has every right to buy what he wants, and John Deere makes good equipment. No one should have to grovel to another person for his or her choices- do you make every choice based on what others think you should do? Of course you don't.
Goochy, enjoy your tractor, and tap into a forum that will suit and serve you.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
My thing is alot of people own John Deere equipment and dont know why they own them other then its what their family has done for generations! I had an 80's something JD riding lawnmower. Had a flat tire on the little itty bitty front 8'' wheel and my local dealer wanted 85 bucks for a new tire! HAHAHA I dont think so! As far as I'm concerened JD's are half breed American/Foregin. Everthing but the engine is American made and the diesel engine is a Yanmar! I have owned both and speaking form experiance I'll never own a John Deere anything ever again!

Titan Tom

Equipment
L3400
Feb 16, 2011
Merritt Island, Fl
Goochy,

Nice tractor, nice truck, and it looks like you have a VERY nice place to live.
You definitely got it goin' on!

Take care, and let us know how that new tractor works out for you. It looks like a real beaut! Tell the boys over at the 'Green' forums we said 'Howdy'. We never know what color the equipment may be that pulls us out of the sh*t someday!

Tom

gktilton

Equipment
79 B7100 w/ FEL, Deere 261 Finish Mwr, Woods M4 Bush Hg, Potato Plow, Cultivator
May 5, 2010
Hooksett, NH
I have a 68 Deere, a 79 Kubota, and have used Case, Allis Chalmer, Fiat, and Caterpillar. All are good and everyone of them has their issues. You will get a bad one from any/all of them from time to time.

Everyone should buy what they want/can afford and they should never apologize for it. For mowing my lawn my 68JD will be my choice forever, its light enough to not sink in, but tough enough to take abuse. I use the B7100 for everything else.

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
... We never know what color the equipment may be that pulls us out of the sh*t someday!

Tom
Yeah, don't ask for the color of the hand that reaches out to offer help...

By the way, John Dear is also a part German, when they bought Lanz in 1956. Here in Germay are a lot of club's of the old "Glow-Head-Engine", Lanz Bulldog. Every weekend I see some of them riding to one of the many fair's.
In the old day's they went to church and left the engine running... :)

Fair

If you see a standing Bulldog shaking back and forth, that's because of the horizontal engine, one cylinder with 10,3 Liter (628 cui)!!! :cool:

carl

Last edited:

pat331

Equipment
L35, mower, bushhog, cement mixer, grader, boxblade, forks, posthole digger
Mar 31, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
Nice tractor! I also have a Kubota and a JD, except my JD is a '46. I learned my lesson years ago to never look down your nose at someone else's equipment/truck. I had a nice new 4WD vehicle and was so proud of it. However I got it stuck and needed a hand getting it out and it was getting dark, out there in the middle of nowwhere. Along came a fellow with an old IH scout. He pulled me out and I'm forever greatful.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Ya know I ride a Harley and I like it,thats why I ride it,, its also why I ride an Orange tractor, I also have a yelllow one I like too,, its a shame there are so many emblem whores out there,, Enjoy your green tractor, use it abuse it and never bust someones chops about the tractor they drive or the bike they ride,, as long as your out there thats all that matters

53dudestoy

Equipment
94 B7100HST-D,FEL
Aug 24, 2010
sw pa
Orange,red,green....its the argument of ford,chevy,olds....
whichever you are comfortable & happy with.....thats what works.

just check for bugs in your teeth from smiling too much

btw....this site is awesome!