Snowblower B2782

KB2010

Equipment
BX24
Nov 20, 2022
Kingsclear NB
Good morning, all

Will a B2782 front mount blower fit on a Bx24? I currently have a rear blower but would like to change to a front mount.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I am going to assume that you already have a quick hitch for your BX24. If that is a correct assumption then try the quick hitch onto the B2782 snowblower and see how the tongue of the hitch lines up and how the drive of the snowblower line up with the quick hitch. Also what is the width of the snowblower, since the parts manual shows two widths, 51" & 63"? If it is a 63" blower, I don't believe that your tractor will have enough power to get the maximum ability of the snowblower to handle the snow that it will ingest. You would probably be better off locating a snowblower that is correct for your tractor. I have a BX5455HD snowblower and quick hitch/driveshaft assembly that is off of a BX tractor that I am selling. Unfortunately, I am quite a distance away from you.

KB2010

Equipment
BX24
Nov 20, 2022
Kingsclear NB
I am going to assume that you already have a quick hitch for your BX24. If that is a correct assumption then try the quick hitch onto the B2782 snowblower and see how the tongue of the hitch lines up and how the drive of the snowblower line up with the quick hitch. Also what is the width of the snowblower, since the parts manual shows two widths, 51" & 63"? If it is a 63" blower, I don't believe that your tractor will have enough power to get the maximum ability of the snowblower to handle the snow that it will ingest. You would probably be better off locating a snowblower that is correct for your tractor. I have a BX5455HD snowblower and quick hitch/driveshaft assembly that is off of a BX tractor that I am selling. Unfortunately, I am quite a distance away from you.

KB2010

Equipment
BX24
Nov 20, 2022
Kingsclear NB
I have a bucket on the front right now but i am going to take it off and try it like you suggested. the blower is 51 " thank you

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
B2782 is a 63” snowblower and B2781 is a 51” snowblower. B series snowblowers are designed for use with the B series tractors and BX series snowblowers are designed for use on BX series tractors. However, the female quick attach coupler on both series are the same and can be interchangeable with both series tractors. You just need the correct tractor side hitch to fit your tractor. The B series snowblowers are supposed to be a little more robustly built than the BX series blowers.