Service Manual for Tg1860

massey12h

Sep 3, 2019
Ont Canada
I need a service workshop manual for my Tg1860 diesel. I can not find one online for free and I do not really want to pay what the dealers want for one. I am wondering if anyone has purchased one from EManuel Online - the PDF version. Is it reliable for the download and is it as good as the Shop Manuel. Thanks

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I need a service workshop manual for my Tg1860 diesel. I can not find one online for free and I do not really want to pay what the dealers want for one. I am wondering if anyone has purchased one from EManuel Online - the PDF version. Is it reliable for the download and is it as good as the Shop Manuel. Thanks
My experience will be most any manual off of a sub par site like Emanual Online will be junk. ;)

I might have a manual for it, but right now I'm crippled till a replacement part shows up to repair my server computer which has all my files on it.

Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
In the mean time tell us what's going on and we might be able to help you out without the manual. ;)

massey12h

Sep 3, 2019
Ont Canada
This is my first diesel that I have owned and want to learn more about it. Right now I do have a couple of electrical problems that a manual would help. Battery light never comes on but is charging. I have a loose white wire hanging which I do not where it goes. I know it is connected to the battery light. Also I have a starter button on my machine which I do not think belongs. I think someone has disconnected key switch start postion and probably bypassed solenoid. This is possibly problem with battery light also.

Blair

massey12h

Sep 3, 2019
Ont Canada
Thanks D2Cat. I see you also have Tg1860. Does your battery light come on as soon as you turn the key to the on postion and when you start your diesel do you use your key or do you have a push button start like I do?

Last edited:

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
The key is used to start the engine. No push button on it. The parking brake has to be set for the ignition to work. The battery and oil light comes on, I'm pretty sure. glow plug light comes on for a couple of seconds also. I'll have to pay closer attention, and let you know.