Read me: posts

dlsmith

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2230, LA211
Nov 15, 2018
Goshen, IN
Not to worry, Flip's over on TBN, AKA 5030, making a nuisance out of himself as usual.
Took me only a few minutes to figure out who 5030 was and put him on ignore, and I know I'm not the only one.
Let's be honest, the guy has some issues when it comes to communicating with others.

Reactions: 2 users

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
I miss having Flip around…I didn’t always agree with his posts, but he was passionate about what he spoke, and that I miss. He paid the ultimate price for standing up for that here (twice!) He deserves an OTT Purple Heart and I will second his pardon.

You know who else I miss around here…Ray

Reactions: 1 users

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
sure you can. It is just a few keystrokes away ;)
You know the line " That's classified. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. ".

Well that really doesn't apply here, but dang that's a good line! 😁

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Go back and read post number 5 (agian, if you read it to beginn with) and you might see how degrading it is to a number of dirt bike riders, not just ONE person.
As Armylifer said....I wasn't insulting individual people or saying all bike riders are ignorant. Sorry if that is what you took from it, but it wasn't my intention.

It was just a generalization of how much more respectful these forums are than one of the dirt bike forums I recently joined. You want to see people being ignorant to each other, you should see this forum. I won't name it. But it's an insult fest towards everyone who posts anything. And they ALL have the attitude of "I am better than everyone else here."

This forum is not like that.

Reactions: 1 user