Quality of Parts question

small&mighty99

Jun 16, 2009
Braselton Ga. USA
Hi all,
I have found a ( New ) hydraulick pump for my tracktor on Eboy for 100 bucks less than all others I found, I'm concerned about the quality?
or if one is as good as the others? I know that now-a-days lots of products/Parts are made by the same manufactures in "CHINA" and distributed out to many companies in the US under different names,
I'm all about saving $$$ when I can although I don't wantto be buying another in 6 months if this is some cheap knockoff just to make a sale,

Last edited:

chiefbuzzbee

Equipment
B6000 w/Loader 2013 L3800 w/Loader
Jul 29, 2009
New Hampton,NH
I would also like to know the answer, I have seen so called good deals that aren't so good and have checked with some dealers that really charge a arm and leg. I had a good friend that was an expert at finding good equipment deals 99% of the time but he passed away 4 years ago and isn't answering his cell phone.:eek:

We need a resource list for B6000 ..... OK and other Kubota's...;)

Ob1kubota

Equipment
M9540DT
Jul 26, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Hi all,
I have found a ( New ) hydraulick pump for my tracktor on Eboy for 100 bucks less than all others I found, I'm concerned about the quality?
or if one is as good as the others? I know that now-a-days lots of products/Parts are made by the same manufactures in "CHINA" and distributed out to many companies in the US under different names,
I'm all about saving $$$ when I can although I don't wantto be buying another in 6 months if this is some cheap knockoff just to make a sale,
It's hard to say where its made because even Parker-Haflin is using Chinese foundries to produce valve bodies, pumps, hose fittings, etc., not because its cheap labor like the unions want to bestow, but because of the USA's EPA rules and regulations of heavy metal waste products that China doesn't legislate in their proviences. I have often questioned the DIN standards, for example, as being apples to apples with ASTME standards for rockwell hardness in steels, cast steel, and Grey Iron. If the pump is rated for the displacement in GPM it is your choice to install and the warranty is no better than the vendor you purchased it from. Personally, I'd stick with the Kubota engineered parts, at least it will do what it says out of the box or you will get your money back. Ebay... buyer beward!!!!! :cool:

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
We need a resource list for B6000 ..... OK and other Kubota's...;)

Well since the question has been put out there I will tell my source for Kubota engine parts. They don't have other body and tractor related pieces but everything to do with engine they have. It is genuine Kubota and the prices are great. I can't find anything cheaper anywhere including ebay. :D:D:D

Go to this website and find the distributor/dealer in the region that you live in and give them a call. The prices will keep you coming back.:D:D I do!!!

Happy shopping.

http://www.kubotaengine.com/company/information.html