Productive Day

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I was bored and its such a gorgeous day here in Richmond so I cranked up the tractor and tried out the finishing mower that I havent used in years. So I got to crackin on a 2 acer field behind my house which belongs to a neighbor. Hope he doesnt mind LOL. Well after a few hours of piddlin on the tractor I got it all done and spit out a few pounds of grass clippings from my teeth cause its windy as hell over here in VA. I've got a dirty mouth and need to clean it up. Any of yall have any Orbitz gum? Oh and I hooked up to the grading box and straightened up the driveway after we kinda made a mess this winter pushing snow. All in all not a bad day but now I can hardly move because its been a LONG time since I put 4 hours straight in on a tractor.

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Well bro, you are a good man. If your neighbor is anything like mine then they should be bringing over some beer.

Glad you had a great day, you've been needing one ;)

Later,
Scott

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I dunno he might pitch a fit after I left more then a few line's and light rut marks on the ground. He keeps it cut with a big honkin Great Dane zero turn and Im sure it might be a tad rough and choppy. I was using the filed to try out my Land Pride finishing mower I havent had a chance to use in a few years. I got REAL LUCKY too. I never thought to check the belts or the grease fittings before I went to town. I just picked the deck up in the air, turned the blades freely then tried to hook up the PTO which was a pain in the ass since it was kinda rusty to say the least. Nothing a little tug-o-war between the tractor and the Bronco couldent take care of.