Please help me navigate Kubota's website!!!

JustJeff

Equipment
Kubota BX 2350
Hey guys. Hope everyone's doing okay. I recently bought a used BX 2350. I intend to use it as a sidewalk machine for my commercial snow removal business. So, I either want to get a rotary broom for it, a front, belly mounted blade, or a front mounted blower for it. Haven't decided which yet. I've tried and tried to navigate Kubota's website, but for the life of me I can't get to the parts numbers for attachments that will fit my little Bota! I click on the parts tab, and that doesn't take me there, and neither will clicking on the products tab. Can someone please tell me to get to the area where it shows all of the attachments and part numbers that will fit my machine? Thanks.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID

Attachments

Last edited:

GlueGuy

Equipment
2018 BX23S, 3PH, Back Blade, Rake, 18ft Trailer
Apr 4, 2011
Newport, North Carolina
One other tip, Don't use FireFox as a browser for Kubota parts, it won't work! You must use Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
GlueGuy, that's all I use, FireFox 51.01.1 ver. That's what I used to paste what I did! I use it all them time, must be something in your setup.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
One other tip, Don't use FireFox as a browser for Kubota parts, it won't work! You must use Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer.
There was a glitch in the Kubota site a while back that Firefox would not access the site or if you did it would kick you out, that has been fixed.

There also was a glitch that if you didn't use the exact model name with caps and the proper spaces and letters it wouldn't work, they have fixed that too.

JustJeff

Equipment
Kubota BX 2350
Their site just plain sucks. Hard to navigate, and it hasn't been updated since 2014. You'd think that a company that sells millions of dollars in tractors and parts each year would have a vested interest in having a very user friendly website. Just seems stupid to me.

scdeerslayer

Equipment
MX5200DT
May 23, 2016
SC
Nah, just use Chrome. It's all I ever use, and no problems with the Kubota site. I hate microsoft browsers.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Nah, just use Chrome. It's all I ever use, and no problems with the Kubota site. I hate microsoft browsers.
YUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP !!! What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and add those extensions......adblock and adblock pro.....

shoot - just ask Skeets - he'll tell you, "it is the cats a$$" :eek::)

Ok Skeets - If I misquoted you - just tell Trump, he'll fix it!:D

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I will say it again I did not have sexual relations with that woman,,, OH wait,,, never mind wrong prez :)
The Don aint never said that,,,,,yet......

Yeppers what he said I was very pensive about leaving the Microsoft browsers. But I gave Chrome a try and like the man said I aint never looked back

Last edited: