Picture your vehicles with the stickers.

ajschnitzelbank

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L4701, BH92, Frost Bite grapple, Logosol M8 mill, Stihl MS661
Aug 24, 2021
Rensselaer County NY
Here’s how I got mine off, btw:

Boatman

Equipment
Kubota L2800, Kubota BX1870
Nov 26, 2016
Mill Spring, NC, US
1/2 of them are gone off my BX23S, power washer has taken care of them......
When I bought my one and only brand new vehicle, I got rid of the dealer sticker and plate wrapper as soon as I got home. Unless the dealer is going to PAY me, I won't advertise for FREE !!!

Every time my wife buys a new vehicle she asks the salesperson for an advertising discount. Of course they pretend they don't know what she's asking and has to explain that unless they are compensating her for advertising then she wants all that stuff removed.

Reactions: 1 users

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I am going to remove all the Kubota stickers from my tractor and replace them with Kioti stickers. I figure that is the best theft protection at a minimal cost.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23SLSB-R-1 plus additions
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
Years ago I planned to have a Harley or two. My goal was to ride the wind, go places, see things, and let my mind be free. Call my journey a soulful adventure.

Seven years ago, my left hand was crushed in the door of a brand new Freightliner, of which the keys were handed to me for my accident-free, timely pick-up and delivery with the company I'd worked for. That moment in my life changed everything. I had surgery on my hand. In my mind thinking all would be fixed, and soon back to normal. I experienced that wasn't the plan. From that point onward, I have been plagued with CRPS Stage 2. It's been 7+ years now with no change. What one was an able two-handed individual, now is a disabled single-handed gimp. What I experience is incurable. The nerve meds (Lyrica) pretty much wipe me out during the cold months.

Anyway, my BX23s is my Harley. Looks are everything, as is functionality.

✌

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 user

Foxrunfarms

Equipment
Kubota LX2610, 1951 Farmall M, 1967 John Deere 110 Rf, 2010 Arctic Cat 700
Apr 25, 2023
WI
Years ago I planned to have a Harley or two. My goal was to ride the wind, go places, see things, and let my mind be free. Call my journey a soulful adventure.

Seven years ago, my left hand was crushed in the door of a brand new Freightliner, of which the keys were handed to me for my accident-free, timely pick-up and delivery with the company I'd worked for. That moment in my life changed everything. I had surgery on my hand. In my mind thinking all would be fixed, and soon back to normal. I experienced that wasn't the plan. From that point onward, I have been plagued with CRPS Stage 2. It's been 7+ years now with no change. What one was an able two-handed individual, now is a disabled single-handed gimp. What I experience is incurable. The nerve meds (Lyrica) pretty much wipe me out during the cold months.

Anyway, my BX23s is my Harley. Looks are everything, as is functionality.

✌
Really sorry to hear about that. 2 years ago my life changed at work when I got seriously injured by a 3rd party who drove through my conded off area. The last 2 years recovering from numerous surgeries and always in constant pain I realized life doesn't always go according to plan and even though it's hard to deal with or understand you just need to roll with it and make the best of it and for some reason it's part of the big picture. When I was laying mangled in the middle of the street my 2nd thought was to see if I could wiggle my fingure and toes and was hesitate to do so fearing the results but thought " whatever the outcome is I'll figure it out" . Sounds like you got a good head on your shoulders and presumption on things. Keep moving on brother.

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
Really sorry to hear about that. 2 years ago my life changed at work when I got seriously injured by a 3rd party who drove through my conded off area. The last 2 years recovering from numerous surgeries and always in constant pain I realized life doesn't always go according to plan and even though it's hard to deal with or understand you just need to roll with it and make the best of it and for some reason it's part of the big picture. When I was laying mangled in the middle of the street my 2nd thought was to see if I could wiggle my fingure and toes and was hesitate to do so fearing the results but thought " whatever the outcome is I'll figure it out" . Sounds like you got a good head on your shoulders and presumption on things. Keep moving on brother.
From the sound of your situation, you've (and still are) been going through, and dealing with a lot yourself.

I was very optimistic (and eager) to get back to work in the early stages, then post surgery, the healing stage stalled and manifested into a nervous system disorder that's all out of whack. It's been a rough ride. Still is. For as frustrated as I get, I've learned (mostly) how to cope with it and adapt best I can. I could tell some stories about how I go about (with one hand) things, where someone with two perfectly functional hands do things without thinking "how" to do it.

Stay positive. There's light ahead.

Foxrunfarms

Equipment
Apr 25, 2023
WI
From the sound of your situation, you've (and still are) been going through, and dealing with a lot yourself.

I was very optimistic (and eager) to get back to work in the early stages, then post surgery, the healing stage stalled and manifested into a nervous system disorder that's all out of whack. It's been a rough ride. Still is. For as frustrated as I get, I've learned (mostly) how to cope with it and adapt best I can. I could tell some stories about how I go about (with one hand) things, where someone with two perfectly functional hands do things without thinking "how" to do it.

Stay positive. There's light ahead.
Thanks, right now dealing with end of healing, permanent restrictions/limitations and disability ratings and moving forward to a different career path........even though a lot of places are hesitant on hiring someone in my position. I was like you also. Every follow up I'd ask when I could get back to work. I did return to work and unfortunately blew out my knee that was over looked from more serious injuries and my concerns of the increasing pain got ignored by the doctor until it was too late. It was sad I was doing circles around guys with hardware in one knee and and the other blown out. I worked with an older lady who lost her hand in a farming accident and she did more things and worked faster than people with two. I honestly think the biggest frustrations I deal with is people just not understanding all the different emotions someone in our situations go through. In the trauma center I was worried on how I'd support the family and our little farm. I asked to talk to someone and 2 lady's came in the room one hid behind the door taking notes and one asked me stupid questions asking if I'd go on a man hunt after the kid. My boss thinks I have anger towards the company because I don't visit or talk to anyone with my ptsd, random people hear my story and say " how great it must be to be off of work and you can become a millionare". I found a forum of trauma victims and felt good reading stories knowing things get better, and it's okay to feel sad, mad, ect but don't let it control your life. The other thing is being pretty young and just starting a family and buying our dream place it's hard to keep up with the kids playing or walking around somewhere. It felt like the driver robbed a lot of stuff from me but again this situation opened up my eyes and made me feel like a better person towards my family. I'm here and can still hang out with them and that's what matters.

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
Thanks, right now dealing with end of healing, permanent restrictions/limitations and disability ratings and moving forward to a different career path........even though a lot of places are hesitant on hiring someone in my position. I was like you also. Every follow up I'd ask when I could get back to work. I did return to work and unfortunately blew out my knee that was over looked from more serious injuries and my concerns of the increasing pain got ignored by the doctor until it was too late. It was sad I was doing circles around guys with hardware in one knee and and the other blown out. I worked with an older lady who lost her hand in a farming accident and she did more things and worked faster than people with two. I honestly think the biggest frustrations I deal with is people just not understanding all the different emotions someone in our situations go through. In the trauma center I was worried on how I'd support the family and our little farm. I asked to talk to someone and 2 lady's came in the room one hid behind the door taking notes and one asked me stupid questions asking if I'd go on a man hunt after the kid. My boss thinks I have anger towards the company because I don't visit or talk to anyone with my ptsd, random people hear my story and say " how great it must be to be off of work and you can become a millionare". I found a forum of trauma victims and felt good reading stories knowing things get better, and it's okay to feel sad, mad, ect but don't let it control your life. The other thing is being pretty young and just starting a family and buying our dream place it's hard to keep up with the kids playing or walking around somewhere. It felt like the driver robbed a lot of stuff from me but again this situation opened up my eyes and made me feel like a better person towards my family. I'm here and can still hang out with them and that's what matters.
Sounds like youve had a LOT on your plate to deal with over the course in time, as did I. In my situation, evaluation, treatment, seeing knowledgeable doctors with backgrounds "treating" or "referring to" the facilities of which specialized in the field and treatment of CRPS/RSD, and the necessary testing TOO give the correct diagnosis to receive the right kind of care, happened so slowly that by the time I WAS diagnosed, I was outside the timeframe (6 months) to reverse what I was diagnosed with.

I could write a book about The Doctor (my Osteopathic Surgeon) Who Thought He Knew It All. He would not listen to his patient.

I fought my way all the way through, dealing with doctors in general. One doctor I spoke with, he flat out referred my operating physician as being a dumbass.

Patience. Stay strong willed and positive minded. There is a better Ora for you. I hope you get better.

Reactions: 1 user

nbryan

Equipment
B2650 BH77 LA534 54" ssqa Forks B2782B BB1560 Woods M5-4 MaxxHaul 50039
Jan 3, 2019
Hadashville, Manitoba, Canada
I'm 65 and retired, after a rotator injury cut off prematurely my last few most productive financially years for my building contractor business, 3 years ago.
So just saying I get it, feel for your loss and struggles on all levels. Your loss may be earlier in life and way more impactful and serious an injury, but the process and inner struggles are the same.

If this OTT forum had a "care" emoji I'd use it here.

How's this:

🤗

Foxrunfarms

Equipment
Apr 25, 2023
WI
Sounds like youve had a LOT on your plate to deal with over the course in time, as did I. In my situation, evaluation, treatment, seeing knowledgeable doctors with backgrounds "treating" or "referring to" the facilities of which specialized in the field and treatment of CRPS/RSD, and the necessary testing TOO give the correct diagnosis to receive the right kind of care, happened so slowly that by the time I WAS diagnosed, I was outside the timeframe (6 months) to reverse what I was diagnosed with.

I could write a book about The Doctor (my Osteopathic Surgeon) Who Thought He Knew It All. He would not listen to his patient.

I fought my way all the way through, dealing with doctors in general. One doctor I spoke with, he flat out referred my operating physician as being a dumbass.

Patience. Stay strong willed and positive minded. There is a better Ora for you. I hope you get better.
I was pretty fortunate the hospital was the best in the area and the surgeon I had was good. It was just unfortunate that you'd sit in the room for an hour waiting and he'd talk to you for 5 minutes. My other 2 surgeries were at a newer sports rehab facility closer to home. That surgeon was amazing and took the time to really listen to me and my concerns. I had to get a 2nd opinion from a workers comp doctor and she helped me fight them. I had a couple physical therapist's I didn't think highly of between not being in shape to show me exercises or new ones out of college knowing everything but doing the complete opposite.

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
I was pretty fortunate the hospital was the best in the area and the surgeon I had was good. It was just unfortunate that you'd sit in the room for an hour waiting and he'd talk to you for 5 minutes. My other 2 surgeries were at a newer sports rehab facility closer to home. That surgeon was amazing and took the time to really listen to me and my concerns. I had to get a 2nd opinion from a workers comp doctor and she helped me fight them. I had a couple physical therapist's I didn't think highly of between not being in shape to show me exercises or new ones out of college knowing everything but doing the complete opposite.
Sorry to say, I've talked myself out. I deal with what I have to on a daily. Rehashing it all didn't help me in my early times. Talking about it still, depresses me and how I have to go about things.

I wish you the best.

Foxrunfarms

Equipment
Apr 25, 2023
WI
Sorry to say, I've talked myself out. I deal with what I have to on a daily. Rehashing it all didn't help me in my early times. Talking about it still, depresses me and how I have to go about things.

I wish you the best.
I'm sorry to hear all that. I didn't like talking about it at 1st, someone would see me in a wheel chair or crutches and ask, the company is well known and people would ask about me or I was known as " the tree guy who got ran over" I prefer to put it in the past but okay sharing the story. I prefer though to exclude myself though from the company and my co workers or anything that reminds me of that day.

Foxrunfarms

Equipment
Apr 25, 2023
WI
I did some de advertising today.
1000028203.jpg

The company I bought the tractor is just okay. They use to be a honda and stihl dealer with A++ old fashion service. New owners introduced, kubota, scag, and polaris in the line and keep adding. It's a revolving door and never see familiar faces when going in. I was hesitant of buying from them but they're 10 minutes away.

I got seriously injured and have permanent limitations after a 16 year old paid no attention to my work signs, flashing becons on the truck, my safety vest and cones surrounding the truck and trailer and ran me over and dragged me 10 feet. After 2 years of recovering and numerous surgeries Im able to go back to work but unfortunately my current employer had nothing for me.

This dealer was looking for a parts person and delivery person. I thought that'd be up my alley with my knowledge and experience and applied. I didn't hear anything with in a couple of weeks. I got a call from the manager and he says my information got lost cause their hiring program is finky but come in and ask for him. I do that and the new parts supervisor talks to me at the counter, shows me the back parts room and they system. He talks to the manager he comes back and says he really likes me and will call me with an offer Monday. No word on pay or benefits, 10 minutes in and out. Monday comes, no word. Tuesday no word so I call. The manager is on vacation so the parts person talks to me and says they need to figure out pay and will call me back that night. That night he calls and says they're deciding on me or someone else(where did this come from?) And he'll give me a call Thursday with an answer. Thursday no answer. 5 minutes before closing I call with a tone and say what's up ? Each day is a no call, or a different story either you want me or you don't, you lied 8 different times and I'm getting pretty annoyed with the run around. All the parts supervisor could do was he and hmmmmm and I said give me a call by noon Friday with any answer or I'm done getting yanked around and will be taking my business elsewhere. He said he'll let the manager know. To no shock no call. So removed the free advertising and looked up other dealers.

Looking back I guess it was a lot of red flags but was shocked they'd even waste my time. At the same point I had 2, 2 hour interviews at the local Jd dealer and at the end they said with my limitations they don't think I could do the job and I'd be a risk factor if I didn't stay in my restrictions. That place it seemed like the owner/manager was on a high horse and set up the interviews to brag. The place seemed very clicky too.

I'm sure it's a god sent though I didn't get into either places.