new to the fourm

sonny4954

Equipment
tractor
Mar 16, 2010
olivehill, tn
thanks for the help guys. i went to my local kubota dealer today he ordered one but not sure it will fit so i welded my old one up and put it back on the tractor i think i got a pretty good scald on it but if i can get the new one i will put it on and save the old one for next time.

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
thanks for the help guys. i went to my local kubota dealer today he ordered one but not sure it will fit so i welded my old one up and put it back on the tractor i think i got a pretty good scald on it but if i can get the new one i will put it on and save the old one for next time.
Glad to hear your manifold problem is working out.
Was the dealer any help with the connecting rods?

Scott

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
:)Thanks for jumping in Vic and everybody else for trying to help out another Tenn. man like me in need of advice that is the main think about this forum and site EVERYONE TRIES TO HELP EACH OTHER. handy

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
:)Thanks for jumping in Vic and everybody else for trying to help out another Tenn. man like me in need of advice that is the main think about this forum and site EVERYONE TRIES TO HELP EACH OTHER. handy
Handy,
you are the most generous person I have met. Friends like you are too far and few. I can say with confidence that everybody on this forum is extremely grateful for your advice and help.

Thank you for helping me see the puddle and lay a bead.

Scott

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
Sonny Thanks to vic and everbody jumping in I think you are about to get that L 3500 smoking again. You are welcome traildust that puddle sure is a pretty little thing aint it.:( Watch for the little bubbles them aint good.;)GOOD LUCK SONNY THINK YOU GOING TO GET IT.handy

sonny4954

Equipment
tractor
Mar 16, 2010
olivehill, tn
hi vic i will try again in the morning. there is another tag on the govener end of the injector pump i will check it out. none of the engines in the chart looked like mine. i think it is a 1976 year mod. this dose show where i got these numbers

Last edited:

sonny4954

Equipment
tractor
Mar 16, 2010
olivehill, tn
good morning vic here are the numbers off the pump they are the only numbers left on the engine that i can find. 090800-0532 and below that 275-1250 hope this help.

JWB

Jan 3, 2010
florida
Never give up! Someone will come along that knows what you need to know......good bunch of knowledgeable guys, be patient.
JWB

thejebber

Aug 17, 2012
siler city, north carolina
I purchased what I was told was a Gray Market Kubota. I think I'm the 3rd or 4th owner. I'm not sure of the model number, there wasn't one when I bought it. I believe it is comparable to an L3500. It is 2wd and a 3 cyl diesel.

Model = L3500?

EngineSize = 1908cc Stamped on the Engine

Engine Number = DS1500 (Between Valve Cover and Injectors)

I would appreciate any help you can give me. If you could get me a comparable Kubota would be helpful. I would also like to know where I can get parts.

Thanks

quinka

Equipment
L245DT with FEL and backhoe, B7100HST
May 6, 2011
Heflin AL
Sonny,

If you can take a little suggestion on welding cast iron, don't use NI rod!!!!! Tig it with stainless filler wire. I have been welding castings for 30 years, and never had one break. Clean it with grinder and use root pass and filler pass, then if you like, a cap pass making sure you "tie it in on both sides" if you want to make it extra strong (you say you are machinist) cut a groove across the weld and put a piece of keystock in it and screw it in, then tig it with stainless. Never will let go again as the key stock is soft and will give and still hold.

I am toolmaker of 45 years also and have my own shop here in basement.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Frank