New stabilizers

Wrencher2423

Apr 27, 2014
Leechburg,Pa,U.S.A
Just wanted to give a great product review to mark hodges on his stabilizers that he makes at stabilworks. First great communication start to finish and the product is outstanding. I am new to the tractor market and found it to be a pain to keep adjusting turnbuckles . Bought marks product and installed and that is it no more worries. If your in the market for these give mark a look you will not regret it at all.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Glad to hear the good review! And if you got yours, I'm one step closer to getting mine!:)

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
I am currently on a mission trip with our youth group, in upstate NY at the Word Of Life Camp (for the week). I have been working 12-14 hours a day, 6 days a week building stabilizers, and I am having a hard time keeping up. I will not sacrifice quality or service, yet I am anxious about the large number of orders that have come in; I work hard to keep a fast turnaround, which I have not been able to maintain over the summer. So, if you are waiting for your set of stabilizers to be built, please be patient with me. My goal is to serve each person in a personal, respectful, professional way, and give you more than you pay for. There just aren't enough hours in the day or days in the week, right now, to turn more orders out.
Thank you for the kind words, Wrencher. It is easy to give good service when you have great customers- I have had nothing but good experiences with every person that I have sold stabilizers to. It reinforces the faith in me that there are good, honest, kind people all over this country.

Last edited:

Wrencher2423

Apr 27, 2014
Leechburg,Pa,U.S.A
I went a couple years ago on a missions trip to Germany to build a big youth center for teen challenge and it was an awesome time will never forget it. Ran into some amazing people what a trip.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Word Of Life is a first-class operation, and we are at the Schroon Lake campus. They have 3 summer camps running for kids from 7 years old to teens, and they will have somewhere around 15,000 youth go through the programs this summer. There is a lot of maintenance to do, with only about 10 fulltime staff members. So, they depend heavily on volunteers, which is what we are doing. We are grunts for the week, and the kids (our youth) love it. They have real servant attitudes.

MXBX

Equipment
B2601
Jun 20, 2014
Maryland
My stabilizers arrived today USPS. They were well packed and easy to install. I was surprised at how heavy duty they are. My turnbuckles were bent by the previous owner and a real pain to adjust. I'm very happy with Mark's work and his customer service. They were well worth the wait. Thanks Mark!

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
My stabilizers arrived today USPS. They were well packed and easy to install. I was surprised at how heavy duty they are. My turnbuckles were bent by the previous owner and a real pain to adjust. I'm very happy with Mark's work and his customer service. They were well worth the wait. Thanks Mark!
I have to echo this, Great product & great service!

lbuch

Equipment
L3400
Oct 17, 2014
Spearfish SD
Are there any photos available? I agree, turnbuckles are a pain, but what is the advantage of Mike's stabilizers?

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Are there any photos available? I agree, turnbuckles are a pain, but what is the advantage of Mike's stabilizers?
Name is Mark Hodge - not Mike,

the advantage is simplicity and time. Turnbuckles are just that - you must loosen a nut, spin something that DOESNT want to turn well, do that to both sides so they are the exact same in length. By the time you have finished moving the nut, turning the buckle - Mark's method will have you up and back on the tractor in 1/10th the time. His - simply put, has one flat bar resting in a rectangle channel, pull a pin out, slide the bar to the next hole and replace the pin, many holes to choose from, pins cannot fall out nor can you loose them.
Simple, built well, bullet proof and is an asset to any tractor that is switching implements.

PWM3rd

Equipment
L3800; Landpride RCR1260; BB1260; GS15; RB15; Titan PForks; PTB;
Jan 24, 2014
Central Illinois
Mr. Hodge has my order and can't wait to get mine when production completed. Love all the positive responses...."Sure sounds like I made a good decision!";)

OldeEnglish

Equipment
B7100D, MMM, B205 Dozer Blade, woods m48, b2910
Jul 13, 2014
Western, MA
My father has a set of factory kubota telescoping stabilizers on his 2910 that I'm assuming came with his backhoe attachment. Hodge's stabilizers are built as well if not better than kubota's set. I've never priced out a kit (I'm sure they only make for select models), but I would not be surprised if they are twice his price. I purchased a set for my b7100 which honestly is overkill for what I use it for, but the ease of use outweighs any other option. Being hand crafted and professionally welded in America puts the icing on the cake for me, you won't be disappointed.