New LX 3310

Orange2230

Equipment
Bx2230 mower deck and tiller
Aug 26, 2017
French Creek wv
Just purchased a new LX3310 with FEL and 60" mid mount mower today. Just wondering how folks are liking these machines that already have one.

Reactions: 4 users

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Just purchased a new LX3310 with FEL and 60" mid mount mower today. Just wondering how folks are liking these machines that already have one.
Not many posts, so we’d like to hear about yours, particularly the dpf regen features. Can you post the directions to compare with the L3301 and L3560? See the sticky at the top of the Tractor Operating forum for a thread about regeneration for new tractor owners of those models. (Also a good tour of forum features if you’re new here:)). Everyone, me included, will encourage you to read the owner’s manual that comes with the tractor from cover to cover, and keep it handy. Most folks also like to buy a shop manual too. Welcome!

jkrez

Equipment
Gr2120, LX3310, bh77 hoe, 64 inch commercial snow blower, landpride pallet forks
Apr 16, 2021
Berks County PA
I just put $$ own on LX3310 with cab, FEL, 64 inch commercial snowblower, R14 Tires loaded and backhoe. Salesmen trying to find out delive for blower. He said pretty sure has backhoe. With 0% loan need all implements for serial numbers. I told him if the snowblower is going to hold everything up to delete from the loan and I will pay cash when it arrives.
my god I did not know I could do so much with this thing, as long as I can afford the implement.

watching this thread.

Reactions: 1 user

je1279

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 w/ 60" MMM, LP 72" Snow Plow, EA Wicked 55" Grapple, and Woods 60" BB
Dec 6, 2020
Upstate NY
I have a LX2610 which is the same size with about 7 less hp. Mine has been great so far. I've used it for plowing snow, grading dirt, and dethatching and fertilizing the lawn. I have a lot more planned for it over the coming years also and I don't expect it will let me down.

B2710

Equipment
LX3310, L45, RTV1100
Dec 13, 2011
SE Tennessee
My (wife's since it is her tractor) complaints after 15 hours are when mowing slopes it feels tippy even with loaded tires and the transmission whine in the cab is terrible. Hope it gets better over time.

Other wise, it is a better all around tractor than the B2710 it replaced, wish I had moved to a cab years ago.
I will be adding spacers to the rear (and maybe the front if allowed) and if I can find wheel weights, putting them on.

I am still not sure I like the R14s as they feel bouncy to a fault mowing the pasture, so I am in the process of buying another set of rims and R4s.

Reactions: 1 users

sardillim

Equipment
b2650
Nov 24, 2019
Easton
I bought the same set up so far so good, the only negative when it decides to do a re-gen and the machine is not being used at full throttle

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
My (wife's since it is her tractor) complaints after 15 hours are when mowing slopes it feels tippy even with loaded tires and the transmission whine in the cab is terrible. Hope it gets better over time.

Other wise, it is a better all around tractor than the B2710 it replaced, wish I had moved to a cab years ago.
I will be adding spacers to the rear (and maybe the front if allowed) and if I can find wheel weights, putting them on.

I am still not sure I like the R14s as they feel bouncy to a fault mowing the pasture, so I am in the process of buying another set of rims and R4s.
I liked the R14T tires upon first seeing them but after seeing identical tractors side-by-side with R14T and R4 tires I've changed my mind due to significant ballooning of the R14Ts.

Kubota does not offer wheel weights for the LX series tractors.

HST whine in the B and LX cabs is a common complaint. I would not expect it to improve over time, SUDT2 or otherwise.

SDT

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I bought the same set up so far so good, the only negative when it decides to do a re-gen and the machine is not being used at full throttle
It seems that all of my Kubota tractors with DPFs decide it's time to regen just when I am finished and heading for the barn.

Annoying.

SDT

MNVikingsGuy

Equipment
LX3310, FEL, 60" bucket, 60" grapple, 60" box blade, 60" flail, LX2980 blower,
Sep 7, 2020
Minnesota
I've loved mine for snow removal and forks work this winter. Now that the snow has melted it will get put to heavy work in the woods and fields and I will know a lot more about this purchase in 3-4 months.

HowardTractor

Equipment
LX2610, B2372, PFL1242, STB10, RCK60-30BB, RB1560, PD10, WC68, RCR1260
Feb 9, 2021
Pennsylvania
I recently purchased the lx2610 and am really liking it so far. I have been able to do some pretty intricate work with the MMM. I was surprised by how nimble the tractor is. I am able to move around obstacles, switch directions and make much tighter turns than I expected in the landscaped part of my property. I was starting to look into ways to possibly use a compact tractor for baling the larger fields (~6 acres). There are some solutions out there, but some of them require slightly more HP which your lx3310 has. We used the bucket to do some basic yard cleanup when the warm weather hit, it was a great convenience. Yesterday I made short work of removing fence and posts from an area that was previously fenced in. I used a chain and the FEL and pulled those posts straight up out of the ground. Tractor didn't even blink. I thought for sure I would pull the back end off the ground. Anyway. I am really digging my lx it seems to be that mid sized multipurpose tool, the way it is advertised. Good luck with yours.

brownan

Equipment
LX3310
Apr 22, 2021
Monkton, MD
I'm sitting here waiting for my new LX3310 to arrive from the dealer. Grapple and flail mower on are back order and hopefully here within a month or so. This is my first tractor so will be spending a lot of time on the forum learning about it.

Jhtractor

Equipment
2021 LX3310, LA535, RTR1258 tiller, QH10, BB1260, LX2963, PF1242, RCK60
Apr 23, 2021
Wisconsin
Waiting to get my new LX3310 in the next few weeks. Dealer had one in stock, just getting it all set up now. I think the LX2610 would have met my needs, but with all the supply chain issues and lots of projects to do this summer on a new property, I wasn't willing to wait. Super excited to get the tractor and very appreciative of all the great information here on the forum.

Last edited:

Syncom2

Equipment
ZD331 + RTV 900
Aug 2, 2011
Clayton, Ohio
I'm sitting here waiting for my new LX3310 to arrive from the dealer. Grapple and flail mower on are back order and hopefully here within a month or so. This is my first tractor so will be spending a lot of time on the forum learning about it.
What make and size flail mower are you able to use?

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire

Make sure your tire pressure is correct. Too much pressure will make them bounce. Try letting a little out.

MNVikingsGuy

Equipment
LX3310, FEL, 60" bucket, 60" grapple, 60" box blade, 60" flail, LX2980 blower,
Sep 7, 2020
Minnesota
What make and size flail mower are you able to use?
I have the Betstco Heavy Duty 60" and it works fine with my LX3310. Wouldn't go up or down in size. (up would be too much for the 27hp at PTO and down would fail to "cover" the tires)

foobert

Equipment
BX2380
Mar 25, 2021
Washington
What's the recommended pressure of rears and what pressure are you running? From another thread, the R14's have a very high pressure rating (40 psi in that case) and the manual was recommending operating at that pressure! Sure, the tires support a very hefty load rating -- over 3x the tractor weight in that example, but, I wonder if the bounce is from simple over inflation due to bad recommended pressures.

B2710

Equipment
LX3310, L45, RTV1100
Dec 13, 2011
SE Tennessee
What's the recommended pressure of rears and what pressure are you running? From another thread, the R14's have a very high pressure rating (40 psi in that case) and the manual was recommending operating at that pressure! Sure, the tires support a very hefty load rating -- over 3x the tractor weight in that example, but, I wonder if the bounce is from simple over inflation due to bad recommended pressures.
The OM states 30 psi for my size R14s. I started there and each week went I have mowed my pasture I have lowered the pressure 5 psi and this week I am at 15 psi, may try 10 next week to just to finish the experiment. I think the bouncy feeling comes from the lack of sidewall stiffness compared to the R4s. All my small tractors for the past 25 years have had R4s on them.

Jeffcall720

Equipment
LX3310 HSDC, LA535 Loader, FDR1660 Rear Finish Mower
May 2, 2021
Hampstead, MD
I have 8 hours on my 3310 (I know, not much) and I'll tell you that the whine in the cab is much less harsh when the engine running at proper PTO speed. So far I love it and wouldn't change a thing.

Lance2171

Equipment
Kubota Lx2610, FEL, EA Wicked Root Grapple, EA Box Blade (so far)
Oct 17, 2021
Virginia
Where are you buying the wheels and tires?
I have a LX2610 (Rops with MMM) and want to buy a set of wheels and R3 turf tires for mowing