New Forum?

ShaunRH

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
May 14, 2014
Atascadero, CA
It was mentioned in another thread, but I thought I'd make the request official.

Would it be a good idea to have a General Kubota Discussion forum?

We are seeing a lot of comments, welcomes, etc. that really aren't service, operation, implement, etc. based. Just a place for all things Kubota and Kubota Operator discussions. Good examples of popular threads that could live there:

What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
must have websites

Stickies like:
Ultimate [[READ ME]] RE: Rules, Manuals, Hints, DIY and more

If it was at the top, it makes it easier to have far more open discussions on stuff like Kubota vs. "Something else", You won't believe what happened to me on my Kubota, etc.

I think we can get by without it, but it might help organize other forums were we get topics we kind of go 'hmmm, does this really go here?'.

Last edited:

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
It was mentioned in another thread, but I thought I'd make the request official.

Would it be a good idea to have a General Kubota Discussion forum?

We are seeing a lot of comments, welcomes, etc. that really aren't service, operation, implement, etc. based. Just a place for all things Kubota and Kubota Operator discussions. Good examples of popular threads that could live there:

What did you do to or on your Kubota today?
must have websites

Stickies like:
Ultimate [[READ ME]] RE: Rules, Manuals, Hints, DIY and more

If it was at the top, it makes it easier to have far more open discussions on stuff like Kubota vs. "Something else", You won't believe what happened to me on my Kubota, etc.

I think we can get by without it, but it might help organize other forums were we get topics we kind of go 'hmmm, does this really go here?'.
Thanks for mentioning. In last few weeks this suggestion was passed on to the Powers to Be. Vic has already expressed to me he liked the idea. Mr. K is the admin and the one who does the programming of the website so it is up to him. He and Vic work in the same Kubota shop I do believe.