New B3200

ffmedic

Equipment
2012 B3200
Feb 18, 2013
Richmond, MO
Hi all,
I'm new to forum, tractors (kind of) and Kubota. After lots of research, hours on the phone with dealers and test drives, I decided on a B3200 with rear blade, 72" belly mower and LA504 with 60" bucket. I hope to take delivery within the next week, I can't wait! I'm sure I'll have more questions as we go. I'll post pics as I get it here. This might be a little OCD, but does anyone wax theirs?? Just to keep that orange bright.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Welcome to OTT!
Yes, people do wax their tractors- I do, and I have read posts where others do, too. It doesn't take much wax or work, and it keeps them looking nice.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Blue Corral wash and wax does the job of two products at the same time. Leaves a pretty nice shiny finish behind when it air dries. Atleast this way you're less likely to bump the buffing pad into a wad of grease and smear it all over the paint job.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
How do you guys get your wives/girlsfriends to wash and wax them????:rolleyes:

tempforce

Equipment
B2650HSDC
Jun 23, 2012
bastrop, tx
i've washed and waxed mine, but that doesn't stop the brush from scratching the paint.. :-( when i get done with this project. i'll have to order a complete set of decals, and give the tractor a paint job. just to get rid of the scratch damage… the tractor is, earning it's keep….
it's only suffered a couple of minor problems…. step on back hoe needed re-welded where it wasn't completely welded at the factory. i guess i need to loose a few lbs… the second is hydraulic fittings, leaking. got em all tightened… had the lower radiator hose pop off.. field repair. found the remaining hoses, needing a bit more tightening. i bought the L3200 the last week of dec 012… i'm closing in on my 100 hr service…
overall i'm very pleased with my tractor… :)
does everything and more that i hoped it would do...