Never seen one of these before.....

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
HUMMM I'm not to sure about that one. I dont think Kubota has made a tracked off road dump truck before, nor have I ever seen that color blue. Makes me wonder if the seller with no information has "Kubota" stickers made up and slapped them on the item to try and fool some poor idiot into think they are buying a Kubota when they are not. I've seen Kubota plastered over all kinds of stuff on E-bay from scams.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
There are lots of goodies that are made, but not brought into the States. Ever seen a 20+ ton VW dumptruck? I've seen them all over Haiti, since the European Union has been involved there. I've seen a one ton, solid axle, diesel 4WD Volkswagon van, a Chevrolet Trooper, diesel Jeep Cherokee's, a diesel 4 door Ford Ranger, etc. Suzuki still makes Samurai's- they are called a Jimny. There is no doubt that Kubota could make equipment that isn't familiar to us in the states. There is also no doubt that someone could have thrown some Kubota stickers on it. If it has a Kubota engine, though, and there are examples overseas, it probably is a Kubota. I am surprised that it sold for such a high price. It is cool, but not that cool.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I am surprised that it sold for such a high price.
Actually, it didn't sell.... no one bid on it. But I agree; I want one, but not in that price range.:eek:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I know that way up in the GWN, I have seen a ton of trucks/tanks what every you want to call them being used by the power crews and anybody else running inthe bogs and tundra I guess oil and gas crews working on the pipe lines. I thought they was pretty slick little things my self