Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I measured that wrong.
The depth of the hole is very close to 1"
That's bspp 1/2 right?
I'm not sure it's sae. I tried to screw in a 1/2 bolt in there and the thread doesn't match
,820 is dead on 1/2" BSPP and not close to anything SAE. If that is the plug out of the N port you have a real good chance a P40G PB sleeve from Summit will work in your valve - $21 and free shipping.

Dan

Reactions: 1 user

JohnDB

Equipment
M4500DT
Jun 9, 2018
NZ
You have a valve you purchased from Vevor or you have one that looks like that? Is it marked with a country of origin?

This valve looks exactly like the OP's valve but I know for a fact it is not made in China - it is made in Bulgaria by Badesnost. I have used lots of those valves over the last 10+ years and they have all come frome Eastern Europe (Bulgaria, Poland, et.al.) Summit was and may still be selling Badesnost valves. I have even purchased direct from suppliers in those countires. The Chinese clones are relatively new to the market.

Dan

View attachment 90552
True, the one I have doesn't have a country of origin marked on it, so maybe it was made somewhere other than China. The cast-in letters for the PNT ports on the OP photos looked to me exactly like mine (photo taken before I installed it April 2021) leading me to maybe jump to a wrong conclusion :) 2-bolt mount could be another distinguishing feature.
1668464856831.png

Regardless, glad that we have sorted out the correct size for PB sleeve :)

Attachments

awesome

Equipment
B2601, BH70, K54-22-06B
Sep 16, 2018
ottawa
True, the one I have doesn't have a country of origin marked on it, so maybe it was made somewhere other than China. The cast-in letters for the PNT ports on the OP photos looked to me exactly like mine (photo taken before I installed it April 2021) leading me to maybe jump to a wrong conclusion :) 2-bolt mount could be another distinguishing feature.
View attachment 90581

Regardless, glad that we have sorted out the correct size for PB sleeve :)
Yeah that looks more like mine.

I've ordered a sleeve from a local shop. 15$ so that's not bad at all.

I cancelled my order of the other valve because they quoted me too high. I can't get anything under 800$ around here. Except at PrincessAuto. So if the sleeve doesn't work, I'll buy from summit and get it shipped to the in-laws in florida and they can cross it back here at xmas. Or I can just get it shipped at the border and drive 2h to get it. It would still be worth it. Any chance you live near Ogdensburg NY @TheOldHokie ? :)

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Yeah that looks more like mine.

I've ordered a sleeve from a local shop. 15$ so that's not bad at all.

I cancelled my order of the other valve because they quoted me too high. I can't get anything under 800$ around here. Except at PrincessAuto. So if the sleeve doesn't work, I'll buy from summit and get it shipped to the in-laws in florida and they can cross it back here at xmas. Or I can just get it shipped at the border and drive 2h to get it. It would still be worth it. Any chance you live near Ogdensburg NY @TheOldHokie ? :)
No but as I said USPS wants $57 to ship Priority Mail flat rate to Canada - 20# max package weight. That comes out to about $200 deleivered. I have shipped USPS to Canada in the past and its pretty painless on my end. UPS is most definitly not.

Dan