Must have been the weather

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Just looked at the bootom of the forum and noticed on Sunday March 7th there was a record of 57 people on this forum at one time :eek:

Maybe it was some bad weather out there forcing people indoors :cool:

Scott

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
Just looked at the bootom of the forum and noticed on Sunday March 7th there was a record of 57 people on this forum at one time :eek:

Maybe it was some bad weather out there forcing people indoors :cool:

Scott

Unfortunately :( , I was NOT one of the record setting people on line at that time.

BUT, that's pretty cool :cool: , that there were that many people on :D !!!

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Unfortunately :( , I was NOT one of the record setting people on line at that time.

BUT, that's pretty cool :cool: , that there were that many people on :D !!!
Bummer, I also wasn't one of them. I was on my way to work :(

Hi Guys. The forum does seem to be getting busier (is that how you spell busier?):D Dusty

Ya got me on that one Dusty. My spelling is horid :eek:
Sometimes if I get to one of those tricky words like, uh..busier, I have to google it. 90% of the time I was wrong :cool:

Scott

Joshua Zahn

Equipment
L275
Feb 13, 2010
Elkton, Maryland USA
Hi Guys. The forum does seem to be getting busier (is that how you spell busier?):D Dusty
If anyone else is like me, it just took awhile to stumble in here. For a year or so I've been regularly lurking on other tractor forums until I found you all. Now I have a good home forum for my Kubota and one for my old Chevy......now I just need to find one for my few other toys (I mean TOOLS):rolleyes:

Josh

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
If anyone else is like me, it just took awhile to stumble in here. For a year or so I've been regularly lurking on other tractor forums until I found you all. Now I have a good home forum for my Kubota and one for my old Chevy......now I just need to find one for my few other toys (I mean TOOLS):rolleyes:

Josh
I know the feeling well Josh. The other forums are good, but this one is great!

Hey, it's nice to see you posting on other threads :rolleyes:

Scott

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Well, I don't know a whole lot of useful Kubota stuff yet, but I do have the uncanny ability to be a smart a$$. :D
Hot damn! Josh, you and I are gonna get along just fine :D

Go ahead and ask me anything about repairing a tractor. Anything.

Here's my answer to all of your questions: Hell if I know. Hadn't got a clue.

There ya go, hope I was of some help. Sorry if it's not what you're looking for :p

Scott

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
Well, I don't know a whole lot of useful Kubota stuff yet, but I do have the uncanny ability to be a smart a$$. :D
Joshua Zahn, this is a serious site where only important questions are asked and answers are to the point and consise :mad: . There is no place for any funny business :mad: or happiness :mad: or friendships :mad: or anything else like that on this forum :mad: .

Now, whatever you do, don't go back and view any of my posts, or you will find out that I am totally and completely PULLING YOUR LEG :p . I love this forum and the guy's on it :D . I can get good information about my tractor and other stuff, PLUS have fun doing it. :D:D

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
You guys are right - the forums and the site have been getting busier lately. We are putting that server to good use, making it sweat a little and earn its pay. :D Server upgrade in the future? If we continue at this pace, looks like it.

Joshua Zahn

Equipment
L275
Feb 13, 2010
Elkton, Maryland USA
Oh no I am in trouble I am both:)
Y'know I'm gonna put myself in that boat with you.:p

You guys are right - the forums and the site have been getting busier lately. We are putting that server to good use, making it sweat a little and earn its pay. :D Server upgrade in the future? If we continue at this pace, looks like it.
Thanks, Mr. K for giving us a place like this to talk about our tractors and ....other things :cool:

traildust

Equipment
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Server upgrade in the future?
I know what that means :cool:

I know you and Vic are shouldering the cost for our play time. When the time comes I'm ready to help support this great community you have created.
It's just one more thing I'll have to explain to my wife :rolleyes:

Scott

ptwyz

Equipment
Jan 7, 2010
I know what that means :cool:

I know you and Vic are shouldering the cost for our play time. When the time comes I'm ready to help support this great community you have created.
It's just one more thing I'll have to explain to my wife :rolleyes:

Scott
I second, third, and fourth that! I really appreciate you guy's letting me come on here and talk about tractors, (A subject I know pretty much NOTHING about), and other stuff. I have met some pretty Kool, (you see what I did there, a K instead... Oh, never mind), dudes on here as well :D !!!