Moving metal Carports

warrencrew

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Sandra: L4060, Stu: L4060, Stu: M7060, Alternate: L3560
Oct 24, 2021
Marianna, Jackson, Florida, USA
Hubby and I work VERY well together with hand signals. This video shows us moving a shed in complete coordination like a dance. Our hyper teenager video'd it so jumps a lot but you can see we move as one.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572 box scrape, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
Very impressive coordination. If my wife and I tried that I expect the carport would end up a wadded up pile of scrap metal and regardless what happened it would be my fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

warrencrew

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 24, 2021
Very impressive coordination. If my wife and I tried that I expect the carport would end up a wadded up pile of scrap metal and regardless what happened it would be my fault.
I totally understand that LOLOLOL We were just thrust into it and learned to work in concert together. Sadly we don't have many videos of just how in sync we are and have been for 3 years. We do tag team and that is how we roll. This is my job, this is yours and we roll.

No one was around to take videos of it often tho. :cry:

Reactions: 1 user

HVACRoger

Equipment
2021 L2501 Loader, Backhoe, LandPride Grapple, Tiller, Forks, Quick Connect
Dec 20, 2021
Wilson, NC
Hubby and I work VERY well together with hand signals. This video shows us moving a shed in complete coordination like a dance. Our hyper teenager video'd it so jumps a lot but you can see we move as one.

Sandra, I know your posts is a little dated, but your video is awesome, so glad you posted it. I just got a new L2501 before Christmas, was telling my wife I needed her to learn to operate it because there will be times I need to be off the tractor. She has been very skittish but I just showed her this video. She was quit amused and now is excited to learn the tractor. Thanks!! You achieved more in 6+ minutes than I have in 6+ weeks with her!!

Reactions: 1 users

warrencrew

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Oct 24, 2021
Sandra, I know your posts is a little dated, but your video is awesome, so glad you posted it. I just got a new L2501 before Christmas, was telling my wife I needed her to learn to operate it because there will be times I need to be off the tractor. She has been very skittish but I just showed her this video. She was quit amused and now is excited to learn the tractor. Thanks!! You achieved more in 6+ minutes than I have in 6+ weeks with her!!
That is such a sweet story.... actually why I do videos and post on forums. Hoping to show women and men, we got this if we want to! I LOVE it! :love:

Reactions: 1 user