mounting bracket

Blkvoodoo

Equipment
B2400, LA352, RC60, Cammond Box Blade
Mar 27, 2010
Zebulon NC
Kevin--

In reality, I have a blackberry (no ATT service here in Durango... yet) and get pandora off cellular instead of WiFi. It works pretty well. Some noise blacking headphone can make it a little more pleasant.
Notice I said iPod (Touch) , not iPhone. I'm too cheap to pay for cellular internet, I can surf at home just fine, have no need for email on the go. I don't text, and I could care less what my FB friends do during the day ( I'm too busy working myself ) I don't twit either.
Eric, my tractor is a home toy/tool, if it comes to the point I can make a buck with it, I won't have the tunes.

and to keep on topic, anyone have some cool ways/places to mount work lights so they are useful when using a loader? over and behind my head on the ROPS ( no drill ) is an option, but I'd like have better ones.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Look at some of the photos in the gallery section. There one tractor in there siting in the woods at night and its light up like a xmas tree. I think the most popular spot for lights would be on the rollbar so far.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Oh check with Paul aka Wildfire, he is the mack daddy at adding bling bling to tractors. That man could start the first ever "Pimp my tractor" shop and make a killing. I'd travel to Cananda and have Paul trick out my tractor

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
McCutchenville, Ohio, USA
You're proly right, Eric, but I've got this dream of all my passions coming together at one point of convergence. My wife sitting on the hood of the 2800 holding the iPad while we watch James Bond and grade a runway across our place. It's going to be a VERY short runway. Oh well.
You GOT to love a man with dreams :D

ptwyz

Equipment
BX2660, FEL, tiller, disc cultivator, tine cultivator, rear blade, MMM, & more!!
Jan 7, 2010
Notice I said iPod (Touch) , not iPhone. I'm too cheap to pay for cellular internet, I can surf at home just fine, have no need for email on the go. I don't text, and I could care less what my FB friends do during the day ( I'm too busy working myself ) I don't twit either.
Eric, my tractor is a home toy/tool, if it comes to the point I can make a buck with it, I won't have the tunes.

and to keep on topic, anyone have some cool ways/places to mount work lights so they are useful when using a loader? over and behind my head on the ROPS ( no drill ) is an option, but I'd like have better ones.
BXpanded.com has no drill work lights that mount onto the ROPS!

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Kevin, here is a link to a thread I started a little while back. Lights on ROPS. No drilling what so ever on the tractor and all the parts an lights are from Auto Zone.

Scott

ptwyz

Equipment
Jan 7, 2010
Oh check with Paul aka Wildfire, he is the mack daddy at adding bling bling to tractors. That man could start the first ever "Pimp my tractor" shop and make a killing. I'd travel to Cananda and have Paul trick out my tractor
Uh, ditto on that!!!