Metalheads of OTT 🤘

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Maybe you mean HIGH probability ?

why would it? We aren’t hurting anything, links should be clicked at your own risk, if it’s not your cup of tea. Some of us connect to this for one reason or another. I feel we are actually being respectful for not doing it in the other music thread 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 1 user

radas

Equipment
2022 LX2610HST, 3rd Function, Rear Remotes, BH77
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
Just heard this while running an errand.

Hits hard if you have a woofer!

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
there is something for the ride home, hadn’t heard of them 👍
It's their only song I've heard so far but it sounded pretty good especially with the bass drops.

I saw you posted some Lamb of God. Years ago during the last or one of the last Ozzfests (2007), I saw them live from the 2nd row and a friend of a friend caught their guitarists pick - was real cool. Static X, Hatebreed, and a bunch of other bands were there too.

I've also seen Stone Sour live (not metal but Corey Taylor is), Gemini Syndrome, and Avenged Sevenfold at the same show. FFDP at another. It's been a while since I've been to a concert but those were fun times!

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Something the LAV wolf pack had in mind,,, Semper fi

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
It's been a while since I've been to a concert but those were fun times!
Been at least 15 years for me 😂 stupid thing called life got in the way 🤣🤣🤣 now unfortunately where I live there is no concerts nearby ☹

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
why would it? We aren’t hurting anything, links should be clicked at your own risk, if it’s not your cup of tea. Some of us connect to this for one reason or another. I feel we are actually being respectful for not doing it in the other music thread 🤷‍♂️
I simply felt the OP had unintentionally chosen the wrong word. Thats all. I like music a lot.

Freeheeler

Equipment
b2650 tlb
Aug 16, 2018
Knoxville, TN
I tried to link the Vic Firth video of Danny playing Pneuma, I failed miserably. I then proceeded to watch that video several times before my wife finally put an end to it. My gain, your loss. Check it out if you think you know how drums work.

• Haha

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
I simply felt the OP had unintentionally chosen the wrong word. Thats all. I like music a lot.
Im sorry then! This thread came about from another thread about snow blowing music 🤣. We both started a thread but I had mine deleted this morning lol (intentionally, I requested it and merged it to here)

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
I tried to link the Vic Firth video of Danny playing Pneuma, I failed miserably. I then proceeded to watch that video several times before my wife finally put an end to it. My gain, your loss. Check it out if you think you know how drums work.

Here ya go 😎

edit: think this maybe what you meant

Edit again: fine be picky freeheel 😜

Last edited:

Freeheeler

Equipment
b2650 tlb
Aug 16, 2018
Knoxville, TN
Thanks. That's one of them where they try to break it down with tab notes, that came out later. The original of Danny just playing the entire was the one I tried to link.
Thanks for this thread, checking out stuff I normally don't listen to.

radas

Equipment
Mar 21, 2022
Michigan
"Metalhead"? Metalhead is what's used to describe a metal genre fan. What does the term mean to you that I'm not grasping? Or was the word "probability"? I'm confused...

@radas, being in/from? Michigan, are you a king 810 fan?

Won’t put up one of my favorites from them lol
King 810 is great and they are from SE Michigan. Alpha & Omega and Killem All are my jams! Vocalist from that band is also Yavid the rapper too haha. I heard Yavid one day and I thought to myself "man, this really sounds like the vocalist from King 810" and sure as hell, I was right.

Here ya go 😎

edit: think this maybe what you meant

Edit again: fine be picky freeheel 😜
Tool is a national treasure! @Freeheeler