Manufacture Date

MHTRAPPER

Equipment
B 2320
Sep 7, 2014
Philly NY
Was wondering how to tell what year my tractor was made. I have a B 2320 just wondering how honest the dealer was, the serial # 56921 is what I have been told they use figure it out. I was hoping someone on here could help shed some lite on this .Thanks

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Nope, not really.
Tractors do not really follow the normal model year type senerio.
One of the basic reasons for this is that they make the same model over several years with sometimes little to no changes on the model, then that tractor can sit on a dealers lot for several years before it get's sold.
So hours used is a better determination to life.

2grit

Equipment
L35,U45
Apr 24, 2011
northeast
I wrote Kubota when I got my tractor and they got back to me with an impressive response. I also wanted to know the year of manufacture. They told me the year and the exact date is was sold from the dealer. Go to Kubota.com. At the bottom of the page, scroll over "MORE ABOUT KUBOTA". Click on "Contact us". Send your request with all pertinent info. From what I remember, it took them a few days to get back to me but it was worth it. good luck. Let us know if it worked or not

dfh1977

Jun 3, 2013
east ky
Might also check in a price guide for tractors. Brought one at tractor supply. Lists years made and serial numbers for the year. Cannot hurt to just browse book in store.

MHTRAPPER

Equipment
B 2320
Sep 7, 2014
Philly NY
A lady from Kubota called back within a couple days I gave her my model and serial number. It was manufactured in late 2011 so that made me happy known it was fairly new these have been made since I believe 2008. Thanks for the advice.