Making a list and checking it twice

hondoo

Equipment
B2650cab
Nov 28, 2017
Meredith, NH
Today I decided on a B2650 cab. Dealer says he has 8 available so I just need to finalize the implement list:

1. Loader (Obviously)
2. 60" Belly Mower
3. BH77 Backhoe
4. 63" Front mount snowblower
5. 72" rear blade
6. 3PT SSQA attachment
7. Forks

Dealer said to avoid their stereo and have someone else (maybe me) install a better model.

What else am I missing....?

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Today I decided on a B2650 cab. Dealer says he has 8 available so I just need to finalize the implement list:

1. Loader (Obviously)
2. 60" Belly Mower
3. BH77 Backhoe
4. 63" Front mount snowblower
5. 72" rear blade
6. 3PT SSQA attachment
7. Forks

Dealer said to avoid their stereo and have someone else (maybe me) install a better model.

What else am I missing....?
well now.....since I am spending YOUR money:D

toothbar.....grapple.....lights.....radio for sure.......

mmmm....what else....:D;)

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Third function hydraulics for the loader so you can add a grapple in the future. Possibly a dual rear hydraulic remote for running a hydraulic top-n-tilt for 3 point hitch or hydraulic controled rear blade.

virginiavenom

Jan 30, 2015
Sherman, TX
if I'm spending your money...lol

post hole digger
quick hitch (preferably with trailer hook ups for easy trailer moving)
3rd function
grapple
forks
landscape rake
carry all
LED lights EVERYWHERE
if you garden, get a garden bedder
sprayer
spreader
land planer
tiller/disc, if you get a tiller, do slip clutch.
drag harrow
3 point hitch boom
rotary cutter (again, do a slip clutch)

did I say lights, cause I mean lights, I would have 2 high and 2 low LEDS on the rear, 1 led on each side, and I have a good sized bar mounted to front grill guard and a larger one mounted to the rops, or you could do 2 good pods on each side of your cab. LED, F the oldschool ones, kubota needs to update their lighting, badly.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Nobody mentioned rifle rack or night vision.:p
Damn. I'm jealous too.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Third function for the loader so you can use hydraulic deflector on your front blower and rear remotes for any hydraulic rear implements you may get in the future.

I have hydraulic angle on my Landpride rear blade and it wasn't really much more than a manual angle blade.

Stmar

Equipment
B2650HSDC
May 23, 2017
Buffalo, Wyoming
Block heater, with all the stuff you are buying the dealer should throw that in.
Remote recepticle for block heater.
Battery tender.
Chains, I went with heavy duty rubber chains. I have them on and may get to try them out this weekend, storm is coming.
I agree with getting a different radio, my package came with one and not the best, Bluetooth would be better with headphones.

hondoo

Equipment
B2650cab
Nov 28, 2017
Meredith, NH
Block heater, with all the stuff you are buying the dealer should throw that in.
Remote recepticle for block heater.
Battery tender.
Chains, I went with heavy duty rubber chains. I have them on and may get to try them out this weekend, storm is coming.
I agree with getting a different radio, my package came with one and not the best, Bluetooth would be better with headphones.

Block Heater?.... That would presuppose she is going to be outside.