M9960HD12 Valuation

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I hate to say it:
Sounds like you under valued the house and property if it sold that quick.
But hey if your happy with what you got that's all that matters!
That's one way of looking at it.

Multiple brokers told me that they could not sell it at my price so I priced it about 15% higher than the highest of the broker's recommended price.

FWIW: So far there has been only a single inquiry, that of the buyer.

No complaints.

Reactions: 2 users

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID

Multiple brokers told me that they could not sell it at my price so I priced it about 15% higher than the highest of the broker's recommended price.

No complaints.
Yea I'm not standing in your shoes, or on your property, so it was not really is not my place to comment.
Apologies, it wasn't meant as an insult.
If your happy with the terms that's all that matters and it paves the way for you to move up here!

If your B1750 is 4wd it will sell for top dollar up here when you need to sell it.

PoTreeBoy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L35 Ford 3930
Mar 24, 2020
WestTn/NoMs

No complaints.
As my BIL's father told him once, "the best time to sell something is when somebody wants it."

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire

No complaints.
Sometimes you just get lucky with that right person coming along looking to buy. If they hadn’t come along, you could have ended up taking 20% off your initial listing price to get it to sell. You just never know. Asking more isn’t always the best if you have a plan with a timeline and want to get something to sell. As long as you can sell for an amount that makes you happy and gives you what you need to move forward, don’t look back and wish you asked for more money. Good luck with your adventure.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Yea I'm not standing in your shoes, or on your property, so it was not really is not my place to comment.
Apologies, it wasn't meant as an insult.
If your happy with the terms that's all that matters and it paves the way for you to move up here!

If your B1750 is 4wd it will sell for top dollar up here when you need to sell it.
I bought the B1750HST new in May of 1993 (or 1994?). It now has about 675 hours on it and it has been just about flawless for the past 30 years. It is FWA with Bi-Speed Turn, has the 60" MMM, and nearly unused powered grass catcher. It gets good care and maintenance, has always been stored inside and has never been abused.

It will be difficult to part with it.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
As my BIL's father told him once, "the best time to sell something is when somebody wants it."
My philosophy is different!
If someone bought it,....you probably sold too cheaply! :ROFLMAO:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I bought the B1750HST new in May of 1993 (or 1994?). It now has about 675 hours on it and it has been just about flawless for the past 30 years. It is FWA with Bi-Speed Turn, has the 60" MMM, and nearly unused powered grass catcher. It gets good care and maintenance, has always been stored inside and has never been abused.

It will be difficult to part with it.
Let me know when you do, You'll be close enough That it would be great to be able to make you an offer.
I would love to have a tractor like that to help take care of my place.
I've yet to find a good Kubota with a good MMM setup.
And I've got quite a bit to mow and take care of.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Let me know when you do, You'll be close enough That it would be great to be able to make you an offer.
I would love to have a tractor like that to help take care of my place.
I've yet to find a good Kubota with a good MMM setup.
And I've got quite a bit to mow and take care of.
I'll stay in touch in this forum.

I might be able to bring it along in the large U-Haul truck but would need a dock on both ends to load/unload. Not bringing much stuff with me so will likely have extra room.

I'm not a "Northerner" so will want something with a cab in MT to plow and/or blow snow.

Reactions: 1 users