LX2610 quotes from dealers

jtrout141

Equipment
LX2610 Wicked 55 grapple-FDR1660 finish mower
Jul 10, 2021
Iowa
Take delivery of my LX2610 HSDC next Wednesday,found it at a local dealer. Cab model with FEL,60in bucket,72in blade with hydro angle, 3rd function kit,one set rear remotes,rear wheel spacers,rear cab lights,block heater,QH10 and pallet forks. All SSQA for attachments. $34,537 delivered to my house and he threw in all the filters to do the fifty hour service. Could I have done better,maybe but don't think it would get cheaper over the next year.

Reactions: 1 user

kehyler

Jul 17, 2021
Northeast
Take delivery of my LX2610 HSDC next Wednesday,found it at a local dealer. Cab model with FEL,60in bucket,72in blade with hydro angle, 3rd function kit,one set rear remotes,rear wheel spacers,rear cab lights,block heater,QH10 and pallet forks. All SSQA for attachments. $34,537 delivered to my house and he threw in all the filters to do the fifty hour service. Could I have done better,maybe but don't think it would get cheaper over the next year.
What % off MSRP was that and mind sharing the dealer? Seems like a decent deal.

3rdgrey

Equipment
Bush hog pto; cabin enclosure; front loader w/ bucket; lx2610 model
Oct 17, 2020
Florida
I presume there was about 1k of dealer rebates. So I suppose you got about 10% off MSRP then.
Looking at the dealer worksheet, there was an $1800 program discount at the time, a $150 tractor rebate and a $700 loader/mower rebate applied. It has a 2 lever quick coupler, grill guard,54" bucket, bolt on cutting edge, land pride 5ft rotary cutter, 19.5 hp pto, power steering, loader valve, 3 range hydrostat trans w/ indpent pto. Lights on back , top rear, etc. Basically loaded. Has R4 tires.

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
I'm in upstate NY. I ordered a LX2601SU a month ago, I went to 3 different dealerships and wasn't able to get much off MSRP. I was able to get the tractor, loader, backhoe, loader 3rd function, and the 2 rear remotes for $32500 before the KTAC insurance and taxes. I'm not really sure its a great deal, but the dealer I ordered from was the only one that would even talk to me about a lower price. They all said loaders and backhoes are hard to get, the BH77 is at least 6 months out.
That's a pretty darn good deal, especially with the 3rd function and remotes. The dual remotes (Kubota style) are nearly $1200 dealer installed. I'm thinking the 3rd function isn't much better. Without those, that price puts you right at the same price I was quoted for the SU with a BH77. Problem I had was that the sub-frame for the SU wasn't available until sometime in March. They had the hoe, just nothing to hold it on my tractor. Mine was the first SU they sold. For a little fella, it's a brute. My quote was around $31K. I got out the door without the BH77 for just under $23K. Brand spankin new with a BB1248 (too little for the tractor) and the 54" HD bucket. Don' t tell anyone, but the bucket opening is actually just 53 inches. The factory edge on the bucket is 54 inches.

jtrout141

Equipment
Jul 10, 2021
Iowa
What % off MSRP was that and mind sharing the dealer? Seems like a decent deal.
To be honest I'm not sure what the MSRP was on this one. After they quoted me the price less rebates I got him to drop it about $600 more which was kind of surprising. Bobcat/Kubota in Ames,Iowa. I noticed there are a few open station LX2610 tractors with loaders in Iowa at dealers right now.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
A friend went to two Kubota dealers in NH and neither were willing to deal. I suggested Chapel Tractor in Milford NH, and they sold him a better tractor than he was looking at at the other dealers, and sold it to him for a lot less money. Some dealers want to get wealthy on each sale, and others understand that taking a smaller profit will sell more tractors, and in the end that will make more money.

Goz63

Equipment
Kubota L2501, LA525 loader, QH15,Land Pride RCR1860, BB2560, SGC0660, forks
Jun 19, 2021
Mississippi
That sounds like a solid deal. Also great machine. Only caution I would have is the QH10. The top link attachment hook is not adjustable. May want to go with the QH15. Could be an asset later with other implements. CONGRATS though. Bet you can’t sleep waiting for it to come. Post a picture when it arrives.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Hi All,

I'm curious if some quotes from dealers are being reasonable.

Tractor:
• LX2610
• 54’’ quick attach bucket
• 60’’ MMM
• 3rd function kit
• LED light kit
• Loader w/grill gaurd
• K connect module
• Hose holder kit
• 4 point hitch and subframe
• bolt on cutting edge
• Mechanical self leveling kit
• 63’’ residential snow blower

First dealer came in ~$32k. Which is basically just Kubota's list price. Since I'm considering such a large purchase -- is that normal pricing? Do dealers in the northeast (NH) typically not negociate at all from MSRP.

Thanks,

-kehyler
I just purchased an l3901 with loader. I had 4 dealer quotes, two where straight MSRP with factory implement and financing discounts. One was an additional $1000 off. None of those dealers had a machine nor could they quote a delivery date. Messicks beat the lower quote by another grand smal and had a crated machine and loader in stock. The selling price of the tractor and loader worked out to be 8,1% off MSRP before the additional $1200 in factory rebates.. They delivered it 10 days later along with the extra 5 gallons of SUDT2 i asked for, filled rear tires, and two spiffy Kubota and Messicks ball caps. There were no additional charges other than the KFC 0% financing insurance premium and state sales tax. Perhaps not the greatest deal but a reasonable one given the current supply situation.

I could have purchased the exact same machine used - 3 years old with 170 hours on the clock. Local seller who bought it at a bank auction and was trying to flip it.. In pristine shape but just about out of warranty and absolutely zero maintenance records. Asking price on it was $21K cash which I had countered with $18K. Likely could have got it for the mid-point but decided free financing and a full factory warranty was worth the additional cost of a new machine.

Dan

Last edited:

jtrout141

Equipment
Jul 10, 2021
Iowa
That sounds like a solid deal. Also great machine. Only caution I would have is the QH10. The top link attachment hook is not adjustable. May want to go with the QH15. Could be an asset later with other implements. CONGRATS though. Bet you can’t sleep waiting for it to come. Post a picture when it arrives.
Pretty stoked about getting it delivered so I can put it to work. I tried to get the qh15 when I made the deal but they were unavailable. I'll keep my eyes out for one down the road.

D

Deleted member 47704

I could have purchased the exact same machine used - 3 years old with 170 hours on the clock. Local seller who bought it at a bank auction and was trying to flip it.. In pristine shape but just about out of warranty and absolutely zero maintenance records. Asking price on it was $21K cash which I had countered with $18K. Likely could have got it for the mid-point but decided free financing and a full factory warranty was worth the additional cost of a new machine.

Dan
Used machines can turn into a nightmare real quick. Plus I got my LX2610 SU new for less than what a local guy was selling a used B2601 for.

Reactions: 1 users

Trex18

Apr 24, 2018
Kittanning
LX2610 HST
FEL 54 QA Swift tach
R14s loaded
MMM 60
Grill Guard
3rd function kit

Price. 25,500, then tax. 27500 ish
after ktac 29500 ish out the door.

I think these are close to my prices...LOL.

Western PA.

My first tractor. My first wheel and deal. I didnt really deal. They didnt have anything when I went in April and ordered. Learned a damn LOT!

I have the perfect mix of terrain and land for this tractor. Hills, woods, fields, yards, driveway.
Son of Gun mows my very hilly terrain like a mountian goat in 4x4L, and is gonna save me so much handwork in the next 20 years.

I love it. Got delivered last week. I'll have it for a very long time.

Reactions: 1 users

ncridgerunner

Equipment
BX23, finish mower, bush hog, box scraper, blade scraper, fertilizer spreader
Mar 31, 2013
Marion, NC
If you don’t need to finance and can pay with cash then join national cutting horse association for free and then ask for equine discount from your dealer and get 20pct off MSRP. I used this on my LX2610 and just got my tractor a few weeks back. Doesn’t work on attachments that are land pride but it does work on anything Kubota brand (loader, tractor, bucket, backhoe, etc)
How do you join the National Cutting Horse Assn. for free? What I'm seeing on the website are
different prices for different classifications.

Check that.......

After I started to fill out the application, the free information was revealed.

Last edited:

Newaterman

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC, Z422-54KW
Feb 14, 2021
Vermont
In March/April I got an LX2610HSDC with
-third function
-grapple (land pride SGC1060)
-box blade
-60” light material bucket
-3 point post hole auger
-rear wheel spacers
-rear tire chains
-loaded R14’s
For roughly 39,000 less tax. Ktac included

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
In March/April I got an LX2610HSDC with
-third function
-grapple (land pride SGC1060)
-box blade
-60” light material bucket
-3 point post hole auger
-rear wheel spacers
-rear tire chains
-loaded R14’s
For roughly 39,000 less tax. Ktac included