Lubrication of LA765 FEL on L4701

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
Are you really afraid that Messick's would come after you for posting their tractor parts picture?
Are you a tractor dealer?
Messick's shares parts pictures with thousands of individual tractor owners every day!
Probably no, but last case I was involved in over copyright infringement was $30K for two pictures of fruit pulled off Pinterest without a $999/month subscription license. A subscription offered by the copyright owner for a catalog of pictures of fruit. Just fruit. And yes, the defendant ended up writing a check.

I suspect Messick’s would be fine with non-commercial use but it’s a weird world out there and posting a link is actually safer than posting a copyrighted picture.

Reactions: 1 user

Bark

Equipment
L4701/FM2560LA765/BB2560Pittsburgh disk Titan P forks
Feb 18, 2020
North CA
If you go to the Messick's parts they have a picture of the underside of the cover showing the boss's and threaded inserts that accept the 3 cover bolts. This should give you a great idea of which three bolts to remove. I would post the picture but it is a Messick's copyrighted picture so not sure of the legality of posting here.
Thanks. Looks like on mine its 5 small bolts and 2 larger bolts. I found the link you were talking about.
https://www.messicks.com/ku/93311 Had to than click on parts catalogue and the BO1300 Control Lever is one of the first things that pop up.