Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois

Doing a little research it appears that they had rallies occurring all across Canada

Reactions: 6 users

orange crusher

Equipment
BX 2680
Sep 30, 2017
ontario canada
Hopefully the momentum will continue and build up here. You have no idea how stupid day to day living has become here on all fronts.

Reactions: 3 users

Crash277

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 17, 2021
Canada
The will be converging on parliament tomorrow. the convoys range in size from 50-300 trucks. Some people I know have counted some of them. one Of the larger ones will be in my town for the night.

Reactions: 2 users

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
Don't worry, all them truckers will be labeled domestic terrorists shortly.

Lets Go Brandon!

• Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Crash277

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 17, 2021
Canada
Don't worry, all them truckers will be labeled domestic terrorists shortly.

Lets Go Brandon!
they already were. Gofundme seized their donation money in case it needs to be sent back to the donors. 3mil last time I checked. For the record. IOT claim anything from the donations the truckers have to provide receipts for their trips. Once everyone has been reimbursed. They are going to donate the rest of the funds to a veterans charity.

Reactions: 1 user

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
so less than 10% of truckers don't have the jab and they ,along with the 'fringe' groups are causing a ruckus.

yes they ARE TERRORISTS... causing huge traffic problems, so bad, the MOT 'adjusted' several traffic cameras so you couldn't see the chaos.

Interesting how they're NOT protesting AT THE BOARDERS, where the USA has the same vax laws now....
technically they nee the jab to get btween provinces, but that rule has been bent.....

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
so less than 10% of truckers don't have the jab and they ,along with the 'fringe' groups are causing a ruckus.

yes they ARE TERRORISTS... causing huge traffic problems, so bad, the MOT 'adjusted' several traffic cameras so you couldn't see the chaos.

Interesting how they're NOT protesting AT THE BOARDERS, where the USA has the same vax laws now....
technically they nee the jab to get btween provinces, but that rule has been bent.....
I don’t have the magic juice either, am I a terrorist too?

All of the car and motorcycle rallies that come through N Georgia twisty mountain roads, and mess up traffic for a week, are they terrorist as well?

Reactions: 6 users

Crash277

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 17, 2021
Canada

might want to look up the definition Of a terrorist. Basic idea. There must be some terror involved. They are not violent, they are not inciting fear, they are peacefully protesting. They are protest at parliament. You know that big building in Ottawa where our elected officials sit.

Reactions: 4 users

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
'terrorist' a person or group that inflicts cordinated pain and suffering on others....
well they've ATTACKED several newspeople, and SPITTING on anyone is an ASSAULT.. they're also shutting down major highways for HOURS, local traffic is tied up..
I don't care what they do in Ottawa..
BTW they're not too smart.... NO politicians are there on a saturday !

Crash277

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 17, 2021
Canada
'terrorist' a person or group that inflicts cordinated pain and suffering on others....
well they've ATTACKED several newspeople, and SPITTING on anyone is an ASSAULT.. they're also shutting down major highways for HOURS, local traffic is tied up..
you know why they are doing it on Saturday? To lessen the impact to the people in Ottawa. you’re going to find 1%er A holes in every group. They don’t speak for the majority. Got some non left wing sources for your claims that truck drivers are attacking people?

Njtool

Equipment
Lx2610 HSDC. BH77 backhoe
Jan 1, 2021
New jersey
The unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a Government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

I haven’t heard of any violence. I haven’t heard of them forcing anything. They are obeying traffic laws. They aren’t coercing anyone or anything. They aren’t intimidating anyone unless you are one of those pu$$i&s that doesn’t pass big trucks on the highway because you are afraid...

How is that terrorism? Oh, right, the media is calling them terrorist so it MUST be true.

In America, we have the 1st amendment. Just in case you forgot...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

It’s so important it the 1st amendment. Peacefully assemble and petition the government for a redress of grievances.

I fail to see how people exercising their rights can be labeled terrorism. But there are people drinking the cool aid and believing the media when they say the BLM and Antifa are mostly peaceful protests.

Just because you want something to be illegal, doesn’t make it so. Just because something offends you, doesn’t mean you have the right to demand it stops.

Remember this and all will be forgiven. Offense is never ever given. Offense can only be taken. If you are offended by something, don’t watch, don’t participate, don’t engage. You have the right to turn away an leave. Don’t be a Karen

Reactions: 9 users

orange crusher

Equipment
BX 2680
Sep 30, 2017
ontario canada
The will be converging on parliament tomorrow. the convoys range in size from 50-300 trucks. Some people I know have counted some of them. one Of the larger ones will be in my town for the night.

Isn't it ironic that the IDIOT prime minister of Canada conveniently "had to go into isolation and will be working from home " this weekend. Limp-wristed Canadian leadership par excellence !!!!!!!!! Let them truckers roll !!!!!!!!!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Everyone be careful and respectful of everyone's view/opinion in this thread!
Anyone that gets rude, insulting, or plain disrespectful will get a time out!
Being that it's primarily Canadian based info and issue, I don't have enough info to cut the thread.

Crash277

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 17, 2021
Canada
Everyone be careful and respectful of everyone's view/opinion in this thread!
Anyone that gets rude, insulting, or plain disrespectful will get a time out!
Being that it's primarily Canadian based info and issue, I don't have enough info to cut the thread.
you might see an excessive use of the word “eh”. Lol

• Haha

Goz63

Equipment
Kubota L2501, LA525 loader, QH15,Land Pride RCR1860, BB2560, SGC0660, forks
Jun 19, 2021
Mississippi

News media…cities burned to the ground, people killed=mostly peaceful protest

Same news media…truckers convoying to protest vax mandates=domestic terrorism.

nothing to see here…move on!

Lets go Branden!

Reactions: 7 users

orange crusher

Equipment
BX 2680
Sep 30, 2017
ontario canada

You might want to clean up the charade in your own country before you sling your diatribe at us. Last time I looked, you yankee's aren't exactly sailing in smooth seas down there.....eh ?????????

Reactions: 3 users

mcfarmall

Equipment
Kubota M5660SUHD, Farmall C
Sep 11, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
The lack of "mainstream" media coverage of the Canadian event and others across the globe protesting the same thing should make a critical thinker pause for a moment....

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
You might want to clean up the charade in your own country before you sling your diatribe at us. Last time I looked, you yankee's aren't exactly sailing in smooth seas down there.....eh ?????????
hmmm, maybe click the down arrow below the poster's name to see where they hail from?

Just a suggestion. ;)

Carry on. eh.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.