Looks like the Canucks are pushing back

Status
Not open for further replies.

orange crusher

Equipment
BX 2680
Sep 30, 2017
ontario canada
The lack of "mainstream" media coverage of the Canadian event and others across the globe protesting the same thing should make a critical thinker pause for a moment....
Suggestive monitoring of the media by the government happens here. The "PRIME MINISTER" is in hiding.......oops, I mean "isolation" this weekend so he doesn't have to deal with the new truck stop in his front yard. He commanded all of his supporters to leave town for the weekend. Strong government
leadership at it's finest !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Thanks DD, guess OC didn't realize I'm a native of Canada,eh ! Born here 68+ years ago,seen a lot of changes and fed up with 'Ottawa' since 'Linc' got voted is as MP for my then riding of Hamilton West.
I don't have a problem with the few real truckers, per say..it's the 'fringe' elements
Though I have to wonder what the truckers will do though work wise, even if Canada lifts the vax law, seeing how the USA won't. I know a few personally that can't cross the boarder anymore, got a 'whackyweed' ticket decades ago,been 'clean' ever since, don't matter.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
Thanks DD, guess OC didn't realize I'm a native of Canada,eh ! Born here 68+ years ago,seen a lot of changes and fed up with 'Ottawa' since 'Linc' got voted is as MP for my then riding of Hamilton West.
I don't have a problem with the few real truckers, per say..it's the 'fringe' elements
Though I have to wonder what the truckers will do though work wise, even if Canada lifts the vax law, seeing how the USA won't. I know a few personally that can't cross the boarder anymore, got a 'whackyweed' ticket decades ago,been 'clean' ever since, don't matter.
Ha. I guess not.

Njtool

Equipment
Lx2610 HSDC. BH77 backhoe
Jan 1, 2021
New jersey
So... because Canada’s neighbor to the south has restriction etc. Canadians should not feel the need to protest or oppose the vaccination mandates?
That’s a great philosophy. Wait until they are rounding up people and sorting them by political affiliation, race, sexual orientation, vaccine status, age, social scores...

Don’t bother to protest because the next province over is doing it. Just register whatever they want and stand in whatever line they tell you.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Do Canadians have the "right" to speech and assembly like in the US?

Crash277

Equipment
BX23S
Jan 17, 2021
Canada
Do Canadians have the "right" to speech and assembly like in the US?
we have a charter or rights and freedoms however it was brought in in the early 80s by Trudeau sr. It’s weakened in the first sentence that says “...as prescribed by law...” basically giving whatever government is in power the ability to ignore it. Property rights basically don’t exist, and the federal and provincial governments can intact laws that go against it with little to no recourse because it’s ridiculously expensive to challenge the government in court.

Biker1mike

Equipment
B6200, Kubota 2030 Front Blade, King Cutter 60" finishing deck
Jan 11, 2022
Gallatin, NY USA
As far as I a concerned it just a bunch of Canadian truckers screwing the supply chain even more.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

DaveFromMi

Equipment
L3901, 5' Bush Hog
Apr 14, 2021
Indiana
You might want to clean up the charade in your own country before you sling your diatribe at us. Last time I looked, you yankee's aren't exactly sailing in smooth seas down there.....eh ?????????
The Canadian people are a good example for the U.S.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
re: Do Canadians have the "right" to speech and assembly like in the US?

as long as you're a minority, yes....
a few examples...
One town has been held 'hostage' for decades, incluidng a major highway.
Often 400 series is shutdown for 'protests'
RailRoads have been shutdown

Just heard on TV they figure the entire downtown core of Ottawa will be shutdown all weekend. I feel sorry for the businesses there.

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
As far as I a concerned it just a bunch of Canadian truckers screwing the supply chain even more.
Future Darwin award winners.

I don't understand why our government still chooses to punish 90% of the population with these covid passport requirements and expecting private business to enforce the police state rules.

We have public healthcare and the government knows the names and addresses of the 10%. It's easy to impose financial penalties. Even easier to let them stay at home in bed if they catch covid. Let their anti-vax families take care of them. Just nail their doors shut like they do in china. Nobody in or out, problem solved.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
Apr 2, 2019
why ?
Simple answer... 'they' have the power and control, get more every day

'they' could have vaxxed every Canuck in less than a week, TWO YEARS ago. chose NOT to do that, cause then life would be back to normal....NOT good for 'them'.

just wait until gas hits $2.09 later this summer, see what happens,......

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I have a friend inthe GWN in the OPP, he says they have no reports of any kind of violence's, traffic laws are being followed and the last thing he heard was the line of trucks was 43 kilometers. I think that people have to understand, if you got it a truck brought it. If you think things are in short supply now keep pizzing off the people who move things, and it might get a bit dicey finding things onthe store shelves. Just MHO

Reactions: 2 users

Biker1mike

Equipment
Jan 11, 2022
Gallatin, NY USA
They have a bunch of choices.
1. Get vax'd
2. Cross the border and isolate 2 weeks.
3. Do not cross the border.
4. Get a new job.
5. Whine and stomp their feet.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
They have a bunch of choices.
1. Get vax'd
2. Cross the border and isolate 2 weeks.
3. Do not cross the border.
4. Get a new job.
5. Whine and stomp their feet.
You forgot #6 the choice they actually made:
Stand up and take control of their freedom by leveraging their position in society.

Reactions: 9 users

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
Apr 2, 2019
re: I think that people have to understand, if you got it a truck brought it.
yes, and 90% of the truckers ARE vaxxed,can cross the various boarders, NO problems

As always it's a MINORITY, waving the tail of the dog, whining about their rights, boohoohoo.

As for the ,' Stand up and take control of their freedom by leveraging their position in society. '

They have ZERO leverage, they're a few, very few truckers. Maybe few thousand votes total ? And think about the numbers. For every ONE trucker that won't get vaxxed for their job, there's NINE that have, so the goods are flowing.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
re: I think that people have to understand, if you got it a truck brought it.
yes, and 90% of the truckers ARE vaxxed,can cross the various boarders, NO problems

As always it's a MINORITY, waving the tail of the dog, whining about their rights, boohoohoo.

As for the ,' Stand up and take control of their freedom by leveraging their position in society. '

They have ZERO leverage, they're a few, very few truckers. Maybe few thousand votes total ? And think about the numbers. For every ONE trucker that won't get vaxxed for their job, there's NINE that have, so the goods are flowing.
Its not the job of the majority to take away rights of the minority...in any country. Ill bet a bunch of those that got vaxed didnt want to, but were forced.

Reactions: 1 users

Biker1mike

Equipment
Jan 11, 2022
Gallatin, NY USA
Crossing the border is a privilege not a right.

Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Aren't you happy that smallpox, polio, diphtheria, tetanus, “Hib” influenza, measles, mumps, rubella, chickenpox, polio, and pertussis were all given without an uproar, and have saved tens of thousands of lives since they first became available?

Njtool

Equipment
Lx2610 HSDC. BH77 backhoe
Jan 1, 2021
New jersey
Maybe that’s because those diseases were actually deadly.
Now we have a virus that is so deadly, we need a test to see if you have it. That doesn’t sound like smallpox, measles, etc.

How dark this con of man.

Status
Not open for further replies.