Let's Try A Little Brain Training

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Crap............I didnt read the instruction........ yellow.... blue....:rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
You can't do any better than that? Too easy.

speaking of training....I am doing online training for Polaris. I have done quite a bit of online training with Kubota as well.

With that said, I preached to Kubota reps about their literature being translated and many times unable to comprehend or even make sense of it. Their training isn't much better (well maybe a little). Since I'm snowed in I am doing Polaris from home. Polaris is an American company. Well, I hate to say it, but their training material BLOWS Kubota out of the water. Deere is the same way, as is Caterpillar. That's why I think Kubota is going to have to step things up a little. But--look at the bright side, it keeps you on your toes trying to figure out what a reray, plus cord, earth cord (aka minus cord), winker swit, and many other things are. In one in-person training, one of the pages in the manual referred to a war horness. I immediately knew what it was cause that's they way we southerners talk naturally.

Last edited:
  • Haha

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Blue, orange green, brown, slate,,, yeah old Ma Bell colors
And I think the main problem with Kubota training, as well as most all over seas companies, it they try to translate in to English, the material is there, though the explanation, not so much. In order to explain something, one has to explain it in terms and ways the person reading is familiar with. Like over there it is a spanner, here it is a wrench, or a wind screen, here a windshield. Also torque setting, set up in metric, and not foot pounds or inch pounds, Engines in KW not HP, I guess it is all relative though

Last edited:

OrangeKrush

Equipment
BX2680, LA344 with Piranha tooth bar, LP PF 1242, LP Rear Blade, KK 60" BB
Nov 15, 2020
Indy
It was a lot easier to read!🤪

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Careful talking about left, right, and blue. :) ;)

Poohbear

Equipment
L3301 HST, LA525, LP shredder, BB1566 box blade, QH10, Worksaver pallet fork
Jul 6, 2018
Gilmer,Tx,United States
You can't do any better than that? Too easy.

speaking of training....I am doing online training for Polaris. I have done quite a bit of online training with Kubota as well.

With that said, I preached to Kubota reps about their literature being translated and many times unable to comprehend or even make sense of it. Their training isn't much better (well maybe a little). Since I'm snowed in I am doing Polaris from home. Polaris is an American company. Well, I hate to say it, but their training material BLOWS Kubota out of the water. Deere is the same way, as is Caterpillar. That's why I think Kubota is going to have to step things up a little. But--look at the bright side, it keeps you on your toes trying to figure out what a reray, plus cord, earth cord (aka minus cord), winker swit, and many other things are. In one in-person training, one of the pages in the manual referred to a war horness. I immediately knew what it was cause that's they way we southerners talk naturally.
Beans , you know as in human beans, with no clue as to our native tongue wrote those manuls What gauge was that war your lookin far & do you need some awl to pull it in the conduit

Orangeglow

Equipment
2015 BX2370
Jun 19, 2014
Prescott, Ontario
Awesome, it would be nice to have a new one for brain training each day. As I get older, I find I could use more and more of it.

papajoe

Equipment
L3901DT Shuttle (2017), B6100E (1978), B6100E (1979), B6100HST-E (1985), RTV500
Dec 26, 2017
Oak Grove, La.
I have succeeded in training my brain to roll over and play dead.

• Haha