Status
Not open for further replies.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Listen to this fellow, Dr. Ryan Cole. Educated at the Mayo Clinic, owns the largest independent medical lab in Idaho.

Reactions: 2 users

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
Henro, when one keeps digging there are many well educated Dr's saying things that are not what the media keeps reporting.

Many let their opinions be formed by the title of the source. Since MSM has gone off the rails the last few years one has to look to other outlets, and then discern the qualities and character of the one speaking.

Reactions: 1 user

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
One of the reasons we should as a society require people to learn how to count.

People that are bad at math are super easy to manipulate with numbers.

People that are bad at math are super easy to confuse with with numbers.

For some people you can ever draw cartoon pictures to illustrate the math and they still won't or refuse to get it.

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
Listen to this fellow, Dr. Ryan Cole. Educated at the Mayo Clinic, owns the largest independent medical lab in Idaho.

I agree we should absolutely be screening for natural immunity. No reason to get a vaccine if you have natural immunity....we have been doing this with Varicella (chicken pox) for decades.

Regarding the point about adverse reactions he brings up are to those that have natural immunity and then get vaccinated. However I disagree that people who have no natural immunity should not get vaccinated.

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Please do not mischaracterize what I said.

Digging deeper is simply going beyond the public statements made by various organizations and not taking the news media at its word. I think that the news media has more than proven itself to be untrustworthy by the misreporting, "misstatements" followed by buried corrections, and outright lies that it's been putting out for decades. As a wise man once said, "It's interesting when people die; Give them dirty laundry". News isn't there to inform.

Go past the headline. Go past the article even. In history, there is a concept known as "primary sources" - you can do the same with current events. Look at the actual study. Consider its methodology. Look at the conclusions and criticisms.

As others have mentioned, it doesn't take long before you begin to see a pattern of secondary sources that are more or less reliable. In general, you can accept those that have proven more reliable in the past, but never accept unquestioningly, whether you agree or disagree with what's being said.
Sounds like we are thinking along similar lines. That is the approach I try to take too.

I will have to go back and reread the post I responded to and try to see why I got a different impression the first time...

Fastball

Equipment
L2900, rear blade, finish mower, 200l sprayer, landscape rake
Feb 9, 2017
North Okanagan, British Columbia
Henro, when one keeps digging there are many well educated Dr's saying things that are not what the media keeps reporting.

Many let their opinions be formed by the title of the source. Since MSM has gone off the rails the last few years one has to look to other outlets, and then discern the qualities and character of the one speaking.

Lifesitenews is your source? Have ever LOOKED at their masthead to see who the contributing editors are? Every single one of them is hardcore pro-life Catholic.
Stories with headlines like “how gays and LBGQT are corrupting hard science” and “fighting back against vaccinations” while promoting quackery like hydrochlorine and ivermectin. Literally EVERY SINGLE PAGE.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
I'm hoping that this thread goes by the way of its title.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Have ever LOOKED at their masthead to see who the contributing editors are?
Have you ever looked at the positions of your sources, and who is running them? The point is that all news outlets do some crazy stories. Most aren’t all bad or all good. If you think so, you aren’t following up with what they are publishing.

For any given source, it’s not a lot of work to find false articles. That doesn’t mean they are all false, but it should certainly make you think about whether they are all true or not.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
Everyone is ready for their “first” booster shot, right? I wonder when the “second” booster will be ready.

I think we are supposed to forget that the original vaccine was supposed to be “effective”.

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
WOW.
thirty pages of get the vaccine or don't get the vaccine. I just see Your president was on talking about the Booster.
Not talking about the flood of unvaccinated crossing the boarder or thousands being killed in Afghanistan..
odd.

ddavis83864

Equipment
Kubota Grand L6060
Mar 3, 2021
One of the reasons we should as a society require people to learn how to count.

People that are bad at math are super easy to manipulate with numbers.

People that are bad at math are super easy to confuse with with numbers.

For some people you can ever draw cartoon pictures to illustrate the math and they still won't or refuse to get it.
Statistically speaking this is true of 87% of people. However, 42% of the time statistics are completely made up.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Local Massachusetts hospitals have given the nurses till labor day to be vaccinated, and after that, they will be fired if they don't comply. I know a number of nurses that will leave rather than take the vaccine. It is their right to refuse, and it is the hospitals right to fire them. I can see the hospitals becoming overwhelmed with no nurses to staff the hospital, and emergency surgeries not being performed. The unvaccinated will die because of the push to vaccinate nurses. It is a double edge sword when politicians try to push their will on the people. Can't wait to see the slaughter that will happen at the poles at the next election date. A lot of politicians are going to be out of a job, but those at the Federal level will continue to get paid for life.
That's a pretty good way to cause an even bigger shortage of nurses and aids. I understand the thought process of the politicians. "It's for the greater good!!!!".

The big issue is that folks tend to push back when given an ultimatum.

Nurses and aids are already stressed to the max and dealing with staffing shortages and long hours. Most aids can go to work in a factory around here and make more per hour. Heck some nurses can as well.

Add to that, the vaccine really isn't working as anticipated. So that means ongoing staffing shortages for most hospitals and nursing facilities.

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
I would say the vaccines are working EXACTLY the way the big pharma designed them to work.

Follow the money

Merck seems to be doing the right thing.

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
It will be interesting to find out how many booster shots most people will take of the “safe and effective” vaccine before they have enough. Also, I have to wonder if the risk of complications goes up or down the more shots you get.

Granted a small sample, but I don’t know anyone who got both shots that’s ready for a third one.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
This link will take you to some folks telling how the injection changed their life.

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
Granted a small sample, but I don’t know anyone who got both shots that’s ready for a third one.
Well you (kind of) know know one now! :D

Plan on getting another flu shot too...and tetanus again eventually...pneumonia again at some point...

Henro

Equipment
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
This link will take you to some folks telling how the injection changed their life.

It is all about numbers though. Few things are 100 percent safe...play the odds, take your chances...

Status
Not open for further replies.