Let'm die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benhameen

Equipment
2012 Kubota L3800 HST W/FEL and 1963 JD 2010 row crop utility
Jan 27, 2013
Southern IL.

I know it’s been posted but watch and listen too it again…

Reactions: 1 users

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
And the point is?

The article was retracted.

Retracted for a number of reasons they list...if you follow a link they provide. Mainly for misrepresenting data and the author misrepresenting his current professional affiliations. My synopsis. Read the actual reasons at that site...
Yes, here's a quote from their retraction statement.

"This article has been retracted at the request of the Editor-in-Chief.

Medical Hypotheses serves as a forum for innovative and often disruptive ideas in medicine and related biomedical sciences. However, our strict editorial policy is that we do not publish misleading or inaccurate citations to advance any hypotheses."

If they really do what I put in bold, how did the article get published in the first place? Another example of government determining what WE are to know?

Reactions: 4 users

jimh406

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 with R4 tires
Jan 29, 2021
Western MT
I think it would make more sense to argue why the article is wrong (if it is) instead of simply retracting. But, that would only be possible if they had arguments that made sense. ;)

Funny how the none of the false information from those pushing the control and vaccine agenda seems to ever be retracted or removed from media outlets. I agree with D2Cat … someone or some group got to them.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
I copied and pasted this from another forum. Person posting lives in Oregon.

"I have yet to hear one of these "health expert" who hasn't out and out lied about something in relationship to covid. Lie to me once and I am not about to believe you in the future.

There have been 18 deaths in this county attributed to covid. 16 of those people were in their 80's or 90's with underlining health conditions. 2 were in their 60's and both of them had underlining health conditions. I personally know about a dozen people including 3 in their 80's who have had it and all recovered just fine. It is real but not nearly as deadly as the media and others are making it out to be."

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
And the point is?

The article was retracted.

Retracted for a number of reasons they list...if you follow a link they provide. Mainly for misrepresenting data and the author misrepresenting his current professional affiliations. My synopsis. Read the actual reasons at that site...
WOW. - SMH

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I have a BIL (my age) living in a care facility for 10+ years, basically because he is lazy.
(our tax dollars at work)
None of the people at the facility are vaccinated, including BIL & the workers. A little more than a month ago, he fell & cracked a rib, and was having trouble breathing. He was taken to the hospital, where he spent several hours in a crowded waiting room. He tested negative for the virus, and stayed 6 days in the hospital for aspiration pneumonia. He was returned to the care facility.
About ten days later, he & two other people at the facility began showing symptoms of the virus. They were taken to the hospital, where the other two died.
BIL was supposedly doing well fighting the virus and was scheduled to be sent to a rehabilitation type home, but became unresponsive- he is not aware, not talking, not following instructions or taking his meds, etc.
Doctors say it is a severe case of covid 19 brain fog, and don't sound optimistic about his recovery.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
The All-Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing.

random

Equipment
L3301, bucket, backhoe, grader, plow, harrow, cultivator
Nov 2, 2020
NC
It is always wear a mask or don't, with no explanation of who is really benefiting. (if anyone).
That's a big part of my problem with the whole thing.

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
The main thing I've learned from the pandemic is that people would rather be dead than wrong.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Daren - - Good point.

Wasn't it more than just you in your family that were questionable/prohibited for vaccination?

I've come across a quite a few folks that don't have an option in the last few months.

These folks don't have a choice....
Beth didn't have a choice. It was get the shot or be removed from the schedule indefinitely. 🤬🤬🤬 This was when the vaccine was first approved for emergency use and they didn't have the foggiest about side effects.

She was in the first round of vaccinations. She had to make sure that she wasn't allergic to something in the vaccination before she took it. That took an act of congress to get our doctor to compare the ingredients with the vaccine she does have an allergy too.

She had a negative reaction to the second vaccine and was bed ridden for a couple days with a severe migraine.

I took a precautionary does of advil migraine Saturday afternoon after I got my second shot. Had a light headache the next couple of days, but a dose of ibuprofen took care of that. I possibly had a low grade fever. But it was hard to tell since the Temps were in the mid 80's when I left the house at 5:30am to head to work. 🙄🙄🙄 98° for a high each day so far this week.

Needless to say, I've been sweating my butt off as soon as I leave the house this week. 🙄🙄🙄

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I believe the VAERS reports are just unverified reports and probably are NOT considered data. I assume you were referring to VAERS?

Here is a personal example. I am 74 years old. I got vaccinated last February.

About 2 weeks after the second shot, I developed some kind of facial irritation. First time in 74 years. This would have been about the time I was considered fully vaccinated.

I saw a dermatologist, who I think is a pretty good one, and getting this irritation under control took nearly four months, of trying different things.

I considered the possibility that perhaps the vaccine increased my immune system in a way that caused my body to react to whatever the natural condition of my facial skin/beard was. Action/reaction kind of thing.

Since VAERS events can be reported by anyone, and are apparently not verified, I could have reported this and it would have become a VAERS statistic.

I asked the doctor about this. He felt it was just a coincidence and unrelated.

NOW I want to think maybe my immune system sensitivity has dropped off, since almost six months has passed since the second shot. And that is why the irritation issue seems to be gone.

Time for a booster shot!

LOL
Your immune system can trigger some weird symptoms some times. I've been on an immuno suppressant for a couple years now to chill my immune system out 😂🤣😂🤣 I would get a cut and it would be healed up in a few days. I actually miss that side effect. I don't miss the psoriasis though. And the psoriatic arthritis is miserable.

A couple coworkers got covid and suffer from a rare vascular degenerative issue in their hip. Both were super athletic and health conscious, as well as extremely healthy. And both are probably gonna need a hip replacement in the next 5 years due to the degenerative issue.

Both figure that the degenerative issue was caused by their bodies over reaction to the virus.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
The main thing I've learned from the pandemic is that people would rather be dead than wrong.
The main thing i have learned is some people are willing to STEAL my freedom for their perceived safety.
I hate thieves.

Reactions: 4 users

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH

Unfortunately the political science crowd won't even read that, much less comprehend it.

Ready for the bi-polar brigade?

Listen to your doctor (they know what is right) and get the vaccine.

My doctor said the vaccine has potential to be bad or worse than Covid.

Your doctor doesn't know what he is talking about......

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
Now wait just one minute, the cheerleaders keep saying none of this is real and can't happen?

From the study,

Nonphysicians were also invited to participate in the survey. Of some 5,300 total participants, 2,548 volunteered comments about associated adverse effects of which they were aware. These included death, amputation, paralysis, stillbirth, menstrual irregularities, blindness, seizures, and heart issues.

“Causality is not proven. However, many of these episodes might have resulted in a huge product liability or malpractice award if they had occurred after a new drug,” stated Dr. Orient. “Purveyors of these COVID products are protected against lawsuits.”

jabloomf1230

Equipment
B 3200
Sep 28, 2014
Voorheesville, NY
Now wait just one minute, the cheerleaders keep saying none of this is real and can't happen?

From the study,

Nonphysicians were also invited to participate in the survey. Of some 5,300 total participants, 2,548 volunteered comments about associated adverse effects of which they were aware. These included death, amputation, paralysis, stillbirth, menstrual irregularities, blindness, seizures, and heart issues.

“Causality is not proven. However, many of these episodes might have resulted in a huge product liability or malpractice award if they had occurred after a new drug,” stated Dr. Orient. “Purveyors of these COVID products are protected against lawsuits.”
I see your back at it posting stuff from this crazy organization masquerading as a professional society:

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
My doctor said the vaccine has potential to be bad or worse than Covid.
Anybody can say anything, or hear anything that is not really intended...

Did your doctor give reasons why he thought this way?

Statements without backup are just that. Really would like to hear more of the reasons why your doctor would say that.

Just keeping an open mind...a baseball bat in the wrong hands has the potential to be bad too. But few would argue that baseball bats are generally an evil/undesirable thing.

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
It’s worth looking at the group being sampled before drawing any conclusions. AAPS is a small fraction of US physicians, about 5,000 members, with defined goals and things that they support, especially freedom for physicians of any government controls. It would not be a surprise if many of their members declined the vaccine.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/02/aaps-make-health-care-great-again/607015/

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.