Led light mounts

08quadram

Equipment
bx2350d; Taylor Way 48" tiller; Farm King 50" snow blower
Apr 28, 2014
strawberry point, ia
Only issue i have with this set up is when blowing snow at night i get blinded until I'm turned around with my head between them. Otherwise seems to work great.

wozza

Equipment
BX2370
Mar 12, 2017
Perth, Western Australia
I tried to.....
When I click the search function, the window only stays open for like 2 seconds, then closes. Not enough time to type a question
Did the same for me... I did manage to search though.

http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/search.php?searchid=3003261

I did a lot of research before setting mine up. Used the existing work light circuit and put in a relay & switches so that the lights only work of the ignition. I'll see if I can find the original thread I worked my ideas from.

Last edited:

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
I tried to.....
When I click the search function, the window only stays open for like 2 seconds, then closes. Not enough time to type a question
hmm..... Do you have a pop up blocker or Ad blocker? If so try opening search again then check your blocker to see if it list the URL for the search.... if so select to allow it.

You can also use an advanced search feature that allows you to search a specific website. Odds are your preferred search engine (Google, Bing.. etc.) has that feature. I do it in google all the time. Also often sort results to specific to search with in the last year to get the most up to date info.