I think the one I bought must have ingested 3 or 4 tons of gravel off the guys driveway as the blades were all 'chewed' and ends wore out. Hard to believe GRASS clippings would do that damage.
Grass is abrasive, that's why blades need to be sharpened often. I see wear on my fan and have never hit gravel. I think pine needles are even worse then grass.I think the one I bought must have ingested 3 or 4 tons of gravel off the guys driveway as the blades were all 'chewed' and ends wore out. Hard to believe GRASS clippings would do that damage.
Hi Chriscozi,Using my TerraKing going on 3 years.
Make sure to put suitcase weights on the front to offset 20 bushel weight on the back!
Awesome device.
Cost $2800 then.
Never a problem.
Hi - Mine came with the Terra King. Has a small window on top, a bracket to bolt on the front edge of the deck and one to bolt on the rear. No drilling was required as the holes were there in the deck from the factory. They really mad it fit nicely.Hi Chriscozi,
I just received my TerraKing 3pt vacuum. I've been getting it set up (cutting PTO shaft, sorting out wiring, making a better stand, etc). I also purchased the AgriFab 45-0607 "universal" deck boot, and it sure looks to be too small for my BX2380.
What boot did you use?
Thanks!
Jim
OK, I found the boot kit for a 60" BX2380.... it's $400. SO. My local dealer has it for $1333. All that said it's time to see if I can make one from some 16ga steel I have sitting around.Hi - Mine came with the Terra King. Has a small window on top, a bracket to bolt on the front edge of the deck and one to bolt on the rear. No drilling was required as the holes were there in the deck from the factory. They really mad it fit nicely.
Another question....I have a TKV20 TerraKing system, and the PTO shaft shield (the accordion-like cone around the PTO shaft yoke) doesn't fit on my BX2380. I sent multiple pics to AgriFab and even though the TKV20 lists the BX2380 as compatible, AgriFab just said "we don't have a solution". $5000 for the unit and the PTO shaft shield interferes with the tractor. OK...now that I have that out of my system...Using my TerraKing going on 3 years...

I had the same problem. I trimmed a couple inches off the accordion and its been fine.[QUOTE="Chriscozi: Does your PTO shaft shield on the tractor end fit OK? Here's a pic of mine not fitting OK.