L6060 delete

Jbpropertycare

Dec 21, 2022
New brunswick
Hey new to this forum. Any of you know a lead to get setup or a good company that deals with deleting dpf on kubota l6060? Or best tuning for it out there?

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
You won't have any luck here. There may be people in the know (not me) but they're not going to say anything because of the legality issues. Namely, it's not...

Reactions: 1 users

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
It’s not illegal to TELL someone how to do it. It’s only illegal to actually accomplish it in certain locales.

mcfarmall

Equipment
Kubota M5660SUHD, Farmall C
Sep 11, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
Could be an EPA operative....Joe Biden Propertycare. Hey, stranger things have happened!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
It’s not illegal to TELL someone how to do it. It’s only illegal to actually accomplish it in certain locales.
If you tell someone how to rob a bank, and they follow your instructions, do you think that the prosecuting attorney is going to give you a pass, or do you think that he/she will charge you with conspiracy in the crime?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Jbpropertycare , There is really no benefit to deleting the emission system on these units, and your not going to gain any real measurable performance from doing that.
It also could land you in a whole heap of trouble!
Another note would be it voids all warranties and most dealers won't even work on any part of a deleted tractor.

Reactions: 2 users

Jbpropertycare

Dec 21, 2022
New brunswick
Jbpropertycare , There is really no benefit to deleting the emission system on these units, and your not going to gain any real measurable performance from doing that.
It also could land you in a whole heap of trouble!
Another note would be it voids all warranties and most dealers won't even work on any part of a deleted tractor.
I’m from canada and i have a bunch of tractors doing snow removal and some of them arent waranty anymore and it just keeps doing regen’s and i’d like to get rid of that. I tune alot of diesel trucks and delete them but just cant get any info for these tractors

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I’m from canada and i have a bunch of tractors doing snow removal and some of them arent waranty anymore and it just keeps doing regen’s and i’d like to get rid of that. I tune alot of diesel trucks and delete them but just cant get any info for these tractors
What, are you thinking, your from Canada so the law and negative environmental actions doesn't apply to you?
Doesn't matter that your in Canada, it's still an emissions law there too.

Both the US and Canada have been cracking down on anyone doing deletes especially anything newer!
This includes companies and individuals, supplying parts, programming or information for said deletes.

You can only hope you don't get popped running deleted equipment, the fines would blow you away!

Rdrcr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 w/ S2T Turbo Kit = 35 PTO HP (Current), B2601 (Sold)
May 7, 2021
WA

Thunder chicken

Equipment
M7060
Dec 29, 2019
Northern ontario
We don't have gun toting federalies up here enforcing EPA laws.
OP will be fine in the place he is, and be better off being fixed up.
I've also heard about the company mentioned, if you're trusting of overseas places in Bulgaria or Ukraine, there are some guys over there that can help too.

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
If you tell someone how to rob a bank, and they follow your instructions, do you think that the prosecuting attorney is going to give you a pass, or do you think that he/she will charge you with conspiracy in the crime?
You can Kill someone by shooting them in the head.

WHEN …do you think I’ll be arrested..?