L3130

Tiptop

Equipment
L4060
Jan 22, 2011
Abbeville,la
Greeting

I am new to board and first post. I have a L3130Hst 4WD with turf tires, I am interested in getting a front end loader. My local Kubota dealer gave me a price of 4200.00 installed without the bucket quick disconnects. I have two questions 1) what do you think of the price? 2) L3130 owners is there any known problems with a FEL on this tractor that I need to be on the look out for?
Thanks in advance for input.

Tad

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Sounds like a real deal to me. I would pay the extra and get the quick detach. You'll love it in the end. I use mine almost daily.

tk1469

Nov 15, 2010
North Central Michigan
I agree with Bulldog - everybody I have talked to says the quick detach option is something that they'd never be without. I plan on getting it on my new L3800 for sure.

Tiptop

Equipment
L4060
Jan 22, 2011
Abbeville,la
Thanks for the input it really helps. After reading your comments I inquired with the dealer, the quick disconnect cost approx. 290.00 more it is something to consider.

pat331

Equipment
L35, mower, bushhog, cement mixer, grader, boxblade, forks, posthole digger
Mar 31, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
Tiptop, get the quick disconnect. You'll never regret it. Kubota didn't have one for my size tractor, so I bought one and had to modify it to fit. I retrofitted the bucket to fit the quick disconnect and made a set of forks from an old clark forklift. I have since bought a blank to fit the quick disconnect and plan a number of tools to attach to it. I use mine at least weekly, sometimes several times a day. If I lived where there was lots of snow, I'd make a blade to fit it too! Good Luck!

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Tiptop, that $290 will be the best money you will ever spend on your Kubota. I don't have the skid steer type myself and after using it I prefer the Kubota style QA much better. No moving parts to wear out. Not only allows you to swap from bucket to forks very quick and easy but it also give you the option of dropping the bucket of when you are just using the tractor not the loader. Hay raking, yard mowing, tilling and things of that nature. Taking the weight of the bucket off the frontend makes it steer so much better, allows you to get in tighter spots mowing and takes the load off you hoist cylinders while you're just bouncing across a field. It's much easier to take the bucket off than it is to remove the loader itself. You may think it won't be used that much but if you plan to multi task your tractor you will be glad you spent the money.

kyfred

Equipment
M5030SU 4WD
Dec 20, 2010
Northern KY
You will like the loader. You won't believe how much more use you will get out of the tractor. I hardly ever take mine off. A loader is the best investment you will make for your tractor.

DocGP

Sep 17, 2014
SE TX
Yep, through the years my list of "Have to have" accessories for tractors has grown. Grew up with a 2000 Ford 2wd. If I can afford it, my tractor will always have;

4 wheel drive
Quick attach FEL
Hydrostat transmission

YMMV but I have grown to really like these additions. I am sure you will be pleased.

Doc