TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Thanks "TheOldHokie"
I am attaching a pic of the diagram to show which one is the nipple that appears to be bent a little
I am new to this conversation and trying to catch up. The connection you have highlighted does not look like the one in tje picture.

At one point youvsaid the thtee point raises. If thats tje case you have pump flow. If the loader does not work that flow is not getting to it for some reason. The two obvious suspects are tje position of tje sekector valve and tje quick couplers on tje hydrauloc block. Should be pretty easy to find tje problem.

Dan

MSchum01

Equipment
L3010 GST
Jan 24, 2024
I am new to this conversation and trying to catch up. The connection you have highlighted does not look like the one in tje picture.

At one point youvsaid the thtee point raises. If thats tje case you have pump flow. If the loader does not work that flow is not getting to it for some reason. The two obvious suspects are tje position of tje sekector valve and tje quick couplers on tje hydrauloc block. Should be pretty easy to find tje problem.

Dan
Just and FYI nothing was disassembled except the SHUT-OFF Plug that was leaking and the quick connect underneath the tractor.....that snapped back on

Yes sir......the 3-Point did raise and lower but then it stopped
Then I looked under the tractor and hose was disconnected and I reconnected it and everything stopped working
And then I went and corrected the Spool(It was in a 45 position) on the Hydraulic Block and put it into the vertical position with no results......and then moved it to the horizontal position still no luck

And last night I noticed the nipple appeared to be bent slightly and wanted to know if this could be the reason nothing is working

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Just and FYI nothing was disassembled except the SHUT-OFF Plug that was leaking and the quick connect underneath the tractor.....that snapped back on

Yes sir......the 3-Point did raise and lower but then it stopped
Then I looked under the tractor and hose was disconnected and I reconnected it and everything stopped working
And then I went and corrected the Spool(It was in a 45 position) on the Hydraulic Block and put it into the vertical position with no results......and then moved it to the horizontal position still no luck

And last night I noticed the nipple appeared to be bent slightly and wanted to know if this could be the reason nothing is working
Lots to unpack in that.

Lets start with something simple. Take a good clear picture (not too close) of the block with the selector valve in it. There should be three hose connections going to it. Is that where tje bent nipple is?

Dan

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Turn the selector valve and see if the three point works.
It should.

Then you'll need to replace the quick disconnect, I would suggest both the female (hose end) and male (block end) of that coupler.

And Yes the print you put up is exactly which coupler your dealing with.

MSchum01

Equipment
L3010 GST
Jan 24, 2024
Lots to unpack in that.

Lets start with something simple. Take a good clear picture (not too close) of the block with the selector valve in it. There should be three hose connections going to it. Is that where tje bent nipple is?

Dan
Here is one that I had taken over the weekend....
Pointing out the selector valve and the hose that was disconnected (Bent Nipple Location)

Attachments

Last edited:

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
He is one that I had taken over the weekend....
Pointing out the selector valve and the hose that was disconnected (Bent Nipple Location)
Not trying to steal your thunder but theres a lot of conflicting descriptions in this rhread.

Thats a better picture Of the outket block.. I dont know much about this model - am I correct in thinking that bent coupler is the tankbreturn line. If so I dont see how it cpuld be the cause of his problems.

Dan

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Not trying to steal your thunder but theres a lot of conflicting descriptions in this rhread.

Thats a better picture Of the outket block.. I dont know much about this model - am I correct in thinking that bent coupler is the tankbreturn line. If so I dont see how it cpuld be the cause of his problems.

Dan
The bent quick disconnect is POWER not return.

MSchum01

Equipment
L3010 GST
Jan 24, 2024
That would explain a lot.

Dan
Alrighty
I finally was able to get back to trying to fix the tractor issue....
I changed the quick connects and made sure the selector valve was in the right position.
Started tractor up
And no response from the FEL...
So I turned the selector valve 90° to see if PTO would respond.
Started tractor up and tried PTO with no response..

Now neither FEL or PTO are working.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Alrighty
I finally was able to get back to trying to fix the tractor issue....
I changed the quick connects and made sure the selector valve was in the right position.
Started tractor up
And no response from the FEL...
So I turned the selector valve 90° to see if PTO would respond.
Started tractor up and tried PTO with no response..

Now neither FEL or PTO are working.
Remove the quick connect that supplies pump pressure to the loader valve and connect a pressure gauge to the pump port on the outlet block. Put the selector in the loader position, start tractor and read pressure. Work from tjere.

Dan

Reactions: 1 user

MSchum01

Equipment
L3010 GST
Jan 24, 2024
Well that tells us that the main pump is not putting out fluid.
There is one last test that you can do just to make sure that the pressure and flow is just not being bypassed via the pressure relief valve.

Crack this banjo bolt loose and crank it and see if anything flows, if it does then you have a pressure relief issue, if it doesn't then it is pump issue.

This is the input to the block from the output of the main pump.

View attachment 125880
North Idaho Wolfman I will try this tomorrow and post results..

Attachments

MSchum01

Equipment
L3010 GST
Jan 24, 2024
Remove the quick connect that supplies pump pressure to the loader valve and connect a pressure gauge to the pump port on the outlet block. Put the selector in the loader position, start tractor and read pressure. Work from tjere.

Dan
Thanks TheOldOkie
I will pickup a pressure gauge tonight and try 1st thing in the morning