L1501dt

aligater

Equipment
L1501DT
May 25, 2015
Lapford, Devon, UK
www.bigetc.tv
I see your in the UK. Is that model Grey Market in UK like it is here in USA? If not then a UK based tractor forum might can lead you to manuals we don't have access to here in the US.
Thank you. Yes, I think it's a grey - judging by the open, helpful reception I got from the local K~ dealer(!) I haven't found a dedicated Orange Tractor forum over here.:confused:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
There is quite a few members on here from your "neck of the woods".
There is also quite a few members here in the US and Canada that have that model of tractor, just ask questions and someone will be able to give you answers. :D
Don't feel bad Grey owners get the same treatment here in the US. ;)

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Thank you. Yes, I think it's a grey - judging by the open, helpful reception I got from the local K~ dealer(!) I haven't found a dedicated Orange Tractor forum over here.:confused:
ahhhhhhh.. so then it is Grey there too. Funny how so many Kubota's are a 50 SHADES of GREY thing. Like it's not Grey in some unheard of isle in hidden at sea but is in about 50 other countries.

Last edited:

Alexisferos

Equipment
L-1501 DT
Oct 24, 2013
Greece
here in Greece its not (grey) we don't have l185 or l245 etc models, we have only the japan modes,
l1501, l2202, b6000, b7000 or the newer series L1 and etc..
in my case i give a call to the kubota dealer and say that i need that part for my l1501dt, and it posts it right away..

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
hello thanks for all the info i just got one today i really need the manual can you send me one thanks
tom Hurricanehydro1(at)gmail.com

EDIT:
Replace (at) with @
Sent you a pm with the links for the parts manual and workshop manual. If you can't access the parts manual, let me know and I'll send it to you.

bilbo77

Equipment
rototiller, failmower, slasher
Mar 26, 2016
Australia
Gday,

Yes as most posts in this thread, Im a new Kubota owner and loving it. Though I am finding it hard to get my eyes on a copy of a workshop/service manual and operators manual for the orange machine.

Any suggestions?

Cheers :)

Kyle

darrenjb

Equipment
L1501DT
May 15, 2016
Huelva, Spain
Hi all, i've been looking everywhere for info on my little L1501DT and finally it seems I'm not the only one on the planet with one!
Could anybody point me in the right direction for steering parts (bearings) and radiators?
Thanks in advance for any help
Darren

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Hi all, i've been looking everywhere for info on my little L1501DT and finally it seems I'm not the only one on the planet with one!
Could anybody point me in the right direction for steering parts (bearings) and radiators?
Thanks in advance for any help
Darren
Not sure what is considered "Grey" in Spain.

Link below is Ultimate Read Me found a top this forum; is a good place to start. Especially the Cross Reference thread link you'll find listed there. You can take that info to help you find a close equivalent to seek parts diagrams and part#'s from.

http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20716

Last edited:

Ventura1501

Equipment
L1501
Jun 27, 2022
So Cal
Hi, I recently purchased a L1501 … any suggestions on where I can find/get an operators Manual and/or a service manual? Thank you in advance.

v.