Kubota Skid Steer SVL 95 2S Error Code 9302

shane0917

Equipment
SLV 95 2S
Aug 21, 2017
Fredericksburg, TX USA
Anyone have any experience with this? I have a new skid steer with 49 hours on it and it won't start gave a 9302 code. I checked everything I could and cant seem to find any information online. The book just says that there may be air in the fuel line and to call the dealer. I can't get it on a trailer to take it to a dealer.

100 td

Equipment
B21TLB (B21, TL421 & BT751) Toyota SDK4 T116 Bobcat
Aug 29, 2015
ɹǝpunuʍop
Re: Kobota Skid Steer SVL 95 2S Error Code 9302

Have you run it low on fuel, or low and used it on uneven ground? Give the service section of the dealer a call and see if they can give you some guidance over the phone. You book should also give you some info on bleeding the fuel system I expect.

alaskasmitty

Equipment
SVL95-2S,ZD1210, M4700,RTV900, L4610, F3060
Sep 19, 2018
HANA, HI
I'm am having that same error code E:9302. Might have gotten low on fuel but fill up tank and bled system. It runs for a little while then goes into limp mode. I don't believe there is any more air in system, but cant seem to get rid of code. The machine runs fine until the code pops up. I hope I don't have to get the dealer out here just to clear code. Had to do that before.

Plus maybe for another discussion. You cant buy the Kubota Diagmaster system from Kubota. I see some online from europe

alaskasmitty

Equipment
SVL95-2S,ZD1210, M4700,RTV900, L4610, F3060
Sep 19, 2018
HANA, HI
I found the problem! It was a piece of grass in the water separator inlet. was restricting flow. Code never came back

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
Thank you for posting that solution! There is not a lot of user experience out there with the Kubota error codes, unless you are a tech, so every bit of information helps.

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
I found the problem! It was a piece of grass in the water separator inlet. was restricting flow. Code never came back
Error code 9302 is almost always a restricted sedimenter inlet or plugged fuel filter. The restriction creates too low of fuel pressure in the high-pressure fuel rail.

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
found problem electric fuel pump was putting out enough psi
Thanks for letting us know! So often folks come on here with problems and many of us leap to helping them but then they go silent so no one here knows what actually was the problem! There is an amazing amount of very helpful information on this site but the best ones are when the actual solution is found. All of us here volunteer our time searching through manuals and writing posts for no reason other than to help out our fellow man. Coming back and telling us you got it fixed is very gratifying at least for me!

JohnMeeks

Equipment
SVL95-2
Sep 4, 2019
Kingston, Oklahoma
This post saved my day! The 90° fitting going into the seperator was full of crap, I dont know how it ran at all after seeing it. I need to clean the seperator bowl now as well, is the bowl threaded? If so it's crazy tight, I wanted to ask before I really ask it to come off, LOL.

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
This post saved my day! The 90° fitting going into the seperator was full of crap, I dont know how it ran at all after seeing it. I need to clean the seperator bowl now as well, is the bowl threaded? If so it's crazy tight, I wanted to ask before I really ask it to come off, LOL.
Yes, the bowl is threaded. Steady even pressure with a pair of slip-joint pliers will unscrew it.

johnso21

Equipment
Kubota SVL95-2S
Nov 2, 2020
Georgetown, TX
i have a 2019 SVL95-2s with the same error code. I'll be headed out later today to check the separator inlet. Any advice on what to do? Or how to bleed air/repressurize the fuel system after i check and clean it?

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
i have a 2019 SVL95-2s with the same error code. I'll be headed out later today to check the separator inlet. Any advice on what to do? Or how to bleed air/repressurize the fuel system after i check and clean it?
To bleed the air from the fuel system, turn the key on to the "RUN" position and wait 15 seconds, then crank the engine to start it.

All-clear

Equipment
Svl95-2
Jan 18, 2021
Miami, fl
Does anyone know what psi the electric fuel pump should be putting out? And what psi should I have at the outlet of the spin on filter. Going through the same exact issue with code 9302

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
Does anyone know what psi the electric fuel pump should be putting out? And what psi should I have at the outlet of the spin on filter. Going through the same exact issue with code 9302
A couple or 3 PSI. The PSI is not that critical, you just need a good flow of fuel from the filter. You can measure the output, should be approx a fluid ounce per second.

All-clear

Equipment
Svl95-2
Jan 18, 2021
Miami, fl
I checked flow and seems to be good. I also eliminated both water separator and spin on filter and went from the tank to the electric pump then straight to the injection pump and it still gives me the code and the injectors start clacking. Yesterday I took some old school advice and filled the spin on filter with 2 stroke oil. When I did that the machine ran like a champ for about 10 minutes. I’m starting to think it might be from the injection pump forward. Maybe I screwed it Up or the injectors or something on the rail from the bad fuel?

KelCor

Equipment
All
Aug 29, 2023
Houston
So I changed everything and still have the code, bypassed and ran straight from tank to outside electric lift pump straight to injection pump and still have code… as stated above, runs fine unt

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
So I changed everything and still have the code, bypassed and ran straight from tank to outside electric lift pump straight to injection pump and still have code… as stated above, runs fine unt
Never ever bypass the fuel filter on a common rail engine!!!!!!! You can pump contamination into the rail and injectors, although nothing that $6000.00 in parts alone will not fix. You may have already trashed the system as anything larger than 5 microns will ruin them.

To check the fuel flow, remove the filter outlet hose, turn the key switch to the ON position, and see how much fuel flow you have.
Either the tank outlet is restricted, the water separator inlet elbow or filter is restricted or the fuel filter is plugged. There also is a screen in a lot of the fuel lift pumps.

KelCor

Equipment
All
Aug 29, 2023
Houston
Never ever bypass the fuel filter on a common rail engine!!!!!!! You can pump contamination into the rail and injectors, although nothing that $6000.00 in parts alone will not fix. You may have already trashed the system as anything larger than 5 microns will ruin them.

To check the fuel flow, remove the filter outlet hose, turn the key switch to the ON position, and see how much fuel flow you have.
Either the tank outlet is restricted, the water separator inlet elbow or filter is restricted or the fuel filter is plugged. There also is a screen in a lot of the fuel lift pumps.
Well, let me just break it down this way, I have changed everything in the fuel system as far as brand new filter, water separator, and all new lines, so I made sure I was not pumping contamination into the system. So please unless you may be of assistance keep your asinine comments to yourself. That was probably the most insulting comment I have ever had on any forum that I have ever been part of and makes me wonder what all of you people are out there thinking while I am out here fixing all of your stuff and now explains why I am out here fixing all of your stuff… I threw a wild leaf in the wind and figured I would give a place like this a shot because I am truly flabbergasted and this is what I get back… wow… thanks but no thanks. I have been in business for years and dealerships couldn’t figure this one out, numerous dealerships and I figured I would give a place like this a shot and I am blown away that my first response was this and at that, a staff member, that is, but really no thanks… keep your opinions to yourself if that’s what they are…

KelCor

Equipment
All
Aug 29, 2023
Houston

So I guess I wasn’t clear, the water serperator is brand new, the entire assembly, the spin on filter is brand new, all the fuel lines are new, have blown back to tank to assure no clogs, I have bypassed entire system as far as running a new electric lift pump for external fuel supply straight to injection pump and still get the same results, as soon as I throttle up and perform any tasks, it goes into limp mode and throws same code. So clog or air in Fuel system isn’t correct… just so we are clear, that’s what I was looking for help on. Thanks…. So does this code have anything to do with injection pump or injectors?