Kubota L2202DT Spiffy but broken

2fast

Equipment
L2202DT
Apr 20, 2010
Nelson BC Canada
Hi all,
New owner of a Kubota L2202DT here.Snapped the control lever for the FEL valve off. Could anyone provide me with a part number for this assembly or for the complete valve body ? I tried taking it apart but it seems to be a press fit in the yoke. Any insights , thoughts appreciated. I have provided a link for the broken parts,the valve body minus the boot and the tractor itself. Looks like it's a Vtek loader. Anyone know a parts supplier or dealer for these units?

http://s579.photobucket.com/albums/ss234/nortoncommando1969/Kubota/

Thanks for all the suggestions. The lathe and welder suggestion was what worked. I had no idea that parts were that scarce.
It was just laziness that mede me want to buy the parts.

Attachments

Last edited:

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
Can that not be welded back . Can you send me a pm or post a pic of where it attaches and I may be able to recomend a fix. I couldnt really tell exactly by the pic. If it rotates in the u shaped bracket. I can probably suggest a easy fix.handy

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Can that not be welded back . Can you send me a pm or post a pic of where it attaches and I may be able to recomend a fix. I couldnt really tell exactly by the pic. If it rotates in the u shaped bracket. I can probably suggest a easy fix.handy

Handy - You are the MAN :D

2fast

Equipment
L2202DT
Apr 20, 2010
Nelson BC Canada
Re: Kubota L2202DT Spiffy and fixed

Thanks for all the suggestions. The lathe and welder suggestion was what worked. I had no idea that parts were that scarce.
It was just laziness that mede me want to buy the parts.

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
Thanks for the follow up 2fast. I havent seen very many things metal broken I cant fix someway with my welder and my shop tools. :)Glad you got it fixed.handy