Kubota L1500 price?

jclark20

Feb 7, 2016
Lindale, Tx
Hello everyone

I was looking at a L1500 to purchase as my first tractor. It has 561 hours and started right up. No leaks and everything works good, just needs a little tlc on the paint but not bad. It comes with a 4' shredder and a 5' scraper blade. Does anyone have a idea of a good price I should pay? He said he would take $2300

Thank you
Justin

Reactions: 1 user

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
$2300 is not a bad price.
Take $300 for the blade and $500 for the mower and your paying $1500 for the tractor.

One thing to note:
An L1500 is a grey market Kubota, click here to read what a grey is, while there is ways to buy parts for it, just don't expect to walk into a Kubota dealer and say you want a part for a L1500, they won't sell you any parts.
parts for that model are fairly readily available so it's not a bad tractor to own.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Justin,

Not sure what your aim is for this machine but... These are limited in their capabilities but, they are also a nice small package that sure beats the heck out of NOT having a tractor! If you are a handy guy that likes tinkering and minor mechanical work, this would be a fun project. Hope you have an indoor place to store it after you get it done.

Grey markets can be a pain but that looks like a really nice restoration candidate. Little paint and a little "tractor love & care" and that ought to be a really nice machine to have around. At that price, you could sell it for what you paid for it after a little paint. If the clock is still running and it only has 500 hours on it, that is nothing in terms of wear. I'd be more concerned about moisture in the engine and gearbox from lack of use. Looks like it must have lived inside its whole life. Pull any and all dipsticks to check for fluid and water.

I paid $6400 for my first tractor and it was in about the same shape with a loader and nothing else. I used it 18 months and sold it for what I paid for it.

Good Luck!

Ray

Last edited:

Dhagan

Equipment
Kubota l1500
Dec 31, 2023
Alabama
Hello everyone

I was looking at a L1500 to purchase as my first tractor. It has 561 hours and started right up. No leaks and everything works good, just needs a little tlc on the paint but not bad. It comes with a 4' shredder and a 5' scraper blade. Does anyone have a idea of a good price I should pay? He said he would take $2300

Thank you
Justin
Just bought one withe the attachments and extra pull bar for 2500 if that hel