Kubota Cab rear lights

Wildan

Equipment
L4240 HSTC &L3000DT
Sep 19, 2013
St.Lawrence Co.NY
I have a 2008 L4240 HSTC and I am looking to hook up rear work lights.
There are several open connectors in the rear of the cab...I don't have a rear wiper or defrosters.I assume these connectors are for rear wipers,defrosters or rear lights.Does any-one know which is which?Or if they are in another hidden spot?Colors of wires would be help-full.
thanks

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Wildfire is man you want to talk to about lights,,, to be honest he has forgotten more about them than I ever knew

Wildan

Equipment
L4240 HSTC &L3000DT
Sep 19, 2013
St.Lawrence Co.NY
You are right about "Wildfire"but he is a real busy guy,I was hoping some-one would just look at their own tractor to check.

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
It's not too much credit, we have just all seen the excellent work and excellent pictures you post of your work.

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
It's not too much credit, we have just all seen the excellent work and excellent pictures you post of your work.
Thank you very much. It's a nice way to start the day :)

So here's a photo of the rear light wiring and it shows their color. If you don't have a switch in the cab you should get the OEM one because it will plug right into the harness. Hope this helps.

Wildan

Equipment
L4240 HSTC &L3000DT
Sep 19, 2013
St.Lawrence Co.NY
Thanks for the picture Paul.That connector is outside and under the caution light.I have ordered the factory switch and brackets for the rear work lites.
I am going to move the front work lites to the back and replace the front with LED's.I very seldom operate after dark but want to be prepared.

Wildfire

Equipment
Thanks for the picture Paul.That connector is outside and under the caution light.I have ordered the factory switch and brackets for the rear work lites.
I am going to move the front work lites to the back and replace the front with LED's.I very seldom operate after dark but want to be prepared.
Yes that's the plus right under the lollipop lights. I just did the full Monty on LED cab lights. The only OEM is the hood lights and I'm soon doing something about those.
Your welcome ;)

Check out my YouTube video and you'll see the conversion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7Skb8IifSo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUfLqRBaI3DGI6ocVUaN8r7Q

Wildan

Equipment
L4240 HSTC &L3000DT
Sep 19, 2013
St.Lawrence Co.NY
Wildfire,
I have been following your mods on Kubota's for some time now on TBN,awesome for sure.I don't need to light up quite as much as you do,I have the luxury of being able to plow during the day.
Thanks again for the picture,should have my parts by the end of the week.

Wildfire

Equipment
Wildfire,
I have been following your mods on Kubota's for some time now on TBN,awesome for sure.I don't need to light up quite as much as you do,I have the luxury of being able to plow during the day.
Thanks again for the picture,should have my parts by the end of the week.
No problem. If you need a wiring schematic on it let me know and I'll scan it. Good luck.

drlazor

Feb 13, 2017
LEESBURG
Could someone post a further back photo of were this wire is on L5240 with a cab. I am not finding the wire. I found a white and red one with a loop back connector on it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you very much. It's a nice way to start the day :)

So here's a photo of the rear light wiring and it shows their color. If you don't have a switch in the cab you should get the OEM one because it will plug right into the harness. Hope this helps.

TimP

Equipment
B3000
Jan 16, 2012
Baltimore, MD. USA
*****Wildfire (Paul)*****

Can anyone tell me where in the world I can get those OEM connectors?

I have looked far and wide with no luck.

I need 4 sets of the connectors and I am replacing the front and rear Kubota OEM Work lights.

I don't want to have to cut the original wiring connectors off, just do a plug and play.

Thank you for any assistance with this.

Regards.

Last edited:

TR0333

Apr 25, 2019
Dyersburg, TN
So to your knowledge would this be the same for an L 4760? Also would it also have a relay and fused. Looking to add rear work lights and switch and turn on similar to light kit they offer. Thanks

Bmyers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L3560 with LA805 loader, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, SBX72 BB, LP 1272 mower
May 27, 2019
Southern Illinois
Jumping on this, thinking about adding rear lights to my L3560.

If I'm understanding correctly, the wiring is all there, just need to order the switch, lights, and bracket.