Knoxville Tennessee

KubotaMann

Feb 1, 2014
Knoxville
Hey guys if you are currently living in the knoxville tennessee area, you should drop by and see us at Kubota of Knoxville. We have a huge inventory of new tractors and mowers. Like us on Facebook or stop by today to get special pricing and financing!!

Thank you and have a blessed day.
-Kubota of Knoxville

https://www.facebook.com/kubotaofknoxville

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Shameless sales plug.... really?!?! You're that desperate to make a sale you need to log onto a forum to boost your sales...

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
It is in deed but I have no requested anyone to go an check me out, nor have I spammed this site with my business or anything about it. I do not have a phone number or website listed nor did I join here to make ONE posting and leave.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Also if you had noticed I have been here since 2009 and recently added my business name as my signature as of January 1st of this year as a fresh new look. I didn't start posting it right from the start. I've had many many many PM's over the years asking what it is I do and how come I know so much, thought I'd make it easier with a subtle hint.

lsmurphy

Equipment
B7001
Oct 19, 2012
Parrrottsville TN
I live here. I've called them about 4-5 times.......wont' call again.

Their parts guys are about as imaginative as a box of rocks. And nothing has ever been in stock.

I'll deal with the dealer in Jefferson City or Greenville.

And the A-holes in Johnson City are no better and they spam craigslist constantly.