Jacks

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
A while ago someone in here, I dont remember who it was but I thank you very much to Jacks Small Engines for a carb and gaskets for that honda motor on the log splitter. Anyways, I got the parts and went to change the carb out its a PIA but no matter, I opened the box and a shinny new carb and clean pretty gaskets. OH JOY life is good,,, nawww that aint gona happin ,,,,,,,,*&%^&#&)_(&&^$&) the top of the carb is broken off, granted it is plastic and nope turns out super glue wont hold some plastics. Soooo in hopes that someone there at Jacks might be willing to help me, I called and lamented my case to Miss Jessica.
I explained what happend and was there anything we could do , send it back order a new one , what?
Well no worries, they are sending me another carb out, no charge for shipping or nuttin. To say I was more than pleasantly supprised would be an understatement so I should get it in a couple days.
The only down side is, it came broken, and I didnt even get a chance to break it my self ;)

Reactions: 2 users

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
A while ago someone in here, I dont remember who it was but I thank you very much to Jacks Small Engines for a carb and gaskets for that honda motor on the log splitter. Anyways, I got the parts and went to change the carb out its a PIA but no matter, I opened the box and a shinny new carb and clean pretty gaskets. OH JOY life is good,,, nawww that aint gona happin ,,,,,,,,*&%^&#&)_(&&^$&) the top of the carb is broken off, granted it is plastic and nope turns out super glue wont hold some plastics. Soooo in hopes that someone there at Jacks might be willing to help me, I called and lamented my case to Miss Jessica.
I explained what happend and was there anything we could do , send it back order a new one , what?
Well no worries, they are sending me another carb out, no charge for shipping or nuttin. To say I was more than pleasantly supprised would be an understatement so I should get it in a couple days.
The only down side is, it came broken, and I didnt even get a chance to break it my self ;)
I just love a happy ending!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Well not really.
The one in Orleans closed, but I think the one in Hyannis is still alive.
Not for long, I believe that the whole chain is going to go under because of poor management. Hard to believe that they could ruin a chain of restaurants that has been around since the mid-1930s.

Reactions: 1 users