It's arrived!

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
Whooo check out that shiny paint! You're gonna be afraid to use it.

Hey Matt. I won't be afraid to use it unless it gets dirty. That's another topic :D

Skeets is right though have way too much fun for your own good!
Congrats my friend. If you like even half as much as I love my BX24 you will love it. With that tool box mounted there does it hamper turning the seat around for BH operation?
Thanks. I'm sure I'll like it. I turned the seat once and didn't notice an issue with the tool box. I haven't used the machine yet but if the box becomes an issue I'll relocate it. How many hours on yours?

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I appreciate your vote of confidence my friend. Couldn't do it at this time. I'm trying to get this little feller ready to go to work plus its coming up on our busy time of year BUT all the locals know that I take on all the restorations in the fall so you never know. I've had some weird stuff sent here to be restored/customized. Your tractor would be an awesome project.
There must be a local guy that could do that for you? Sure would make it a lot less expensive getting that done locally.

The farthest I've ever had anything sent to be restored was from LA. Actually had three items over two years sent. I won't mention names but he's a well known person and just fantastic to work for.

I've never checked in the area to see who could do it. But there's only one man I know of who takes pride in his work and it truly shows in his craftsmanship and he lives all the way up in Canada on a island. Maybe towards the fall I could crate it up and send the mower your direction. That would work well, give me time to figure out how to build a crate and save up some money to tackle this project.

Wildfire

Equipment
I've never checked in the area to see who could do it. But there's only one man I know of who takes pride in his work and it truly shows in his craftsmanship and he lives all the way up in Canada on a island. Maybe towards the fall I could crate it up and send the mower your direction. That would work well, give me time to figure out how to build a crate and save up some money to tackle this project.
When it comes to where I live I'll put it in perspective for you. If you drive 45 minutes East from my house you'll end up at the most Easterly point in north America :D The place is called "Cape Spare"

http://www.pc.gc.ca/lhn-nhs/nl/spear/natcul/histor.aspx

That being said. How I do my restorations is anything that's out of province the owner will get weekly updates including photo's of there item. Doing it that way lets the customer know that every aspect of the restoration is being looked after and if there's anything they would like to change it can be done at that moment. When the item is returned to the customer there are no surprises and it's EXACTLY the way they envisioned it to be or even better.

Oh. And I do appreciate your vote of confidence :)

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
When it comes to where I live I'll put it in perspective for you. If you drive 45 minutes East from my house you'll end up at the most Easterly point in north America :D The place is called "Cape Spare"
QUOTE]

Since I am a geek and just to be a PITA the most easterly place on the North American Continent is in the USA, not Canada. It is really just a "proper" (or weird?) definintion of EAST

At 179°46' East (in the Eastern Hemisphere), the easternmost tip of Semisopochnoi is, by longitude, the easternmost land location in the United States and North America. Semisopochnoi sits only 14 minutes west of the 180th meridian.

Wildfire

Equipment
QUOTE]

Since I am a geek and just to be a PITA the most easterly place on the North American Continent is in the USA, not Canada. It is really just a "proper" (or weird?) definintion of EAST

At 179°46' East (in the Eastern Hemisphere), the easternmost tip of Semisopochnoi is, by longitude, the easternmost land location in the United States and North America. Semisopochnoi sits only 14 minutes west of the 180th meridian.

Hey I don't write this stuff and can hardly read a compass but there's signs all of the site stating this so take it up with the government of publisher :confused:

http://www.mccarthysparty.com/nft_sightseeing.asp

http://www.stjohnskiosk.com/stjohns-tour/cape-spear-national-historic-site.php

Quote:

This is a great orientation of St. John's, as well as the most Easterly point in North America. You will be driven to the National Historic site of Cape Spear; where you may walk to thru a World War II gun battery, look for whales at the most Easterly point in North America, while having a chance to visit to oldest standing light house in North America. Then we will head back into the city to see the beautiful view on top of Signal Hill while hearing the historic tales of North America's oldest colony. Other stops include Quidi Vidi Village, Government House, the Roman Catholic Cathedral and an orientation of the shops and restaurants of downtown St. John's.

Attachments

Last edited:

benben

Equipment
B7200 Hst with heated cabin
Dec 18, 2012
quebec canada
Wildfire is right with the most eastern place.
from texas the most eastern place from nordamerica is the place where the bullet hit the sand.
Wikipedia is the best place to read all over again,
Wildfire know what he is doing. he was only ones in his life wrong,when he give the delivery adress for his new Kubota to the dealer.The real adress for his new baby is my adress...

gratulation again for the new baby

with the next shipment you recive a container full of thinks to make restauration for me to

Wildfire

Equipment
Hey wait a second!!! My lastname is involved in that party and I wasn't aware of it... what the deuce?!?!?

http://www.mccarthysparty.com/nft_sightseeing.asp

AHAHAHAAH
Holy smoke. You weren't invited? I'll check into that for you :D

Wildfire is right with the most eastern place.
from texas the most eastern place from nordamerica is the place where the bullet hit the sand.
Wikipedia is the best place to read all over again,
Wildfire know what he is doing. he was only ones in his life wrong,when he give the delivery adress for his new Kubota to the dealer.The real adress for his new baby is my adress...

gratulation again for the new baby

with the next shipment you recive a container full of thinks to make restauration for me to
Hi benben. Sorry you didn't get my tractor :D its great to see someone from Quebec. I love Quebec and its people. I've spent some time in Quebec City and Montreal. Great places.
Nice to hear from you. Cheers from Newfoundland.

benben

Equipment
B7200 Hst with heated cabin
Dec 18, 2012
quebec canada
Hello Wildfire
nice to read you like Quebec.I like more the east and maybe this year I go to the island to,if I do so then I'm renting a truck with a trailer,to deliver all my restauration stuff to your place.

I like your place a lot,but my problem is the Ferry and the Ocean...

have a nice easter

benben

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
'LIL KILLER' - nearly spit my coffee out! Nice looking equipment ya got there. Thank you for sharing some pics! You are building quite the orange collection - a few more and you can open a dealership of your own.

Wildfire

Equipment
Hello Wildfire
nice to read you like Quebec.I like more the east and maybe this year I go to the island to,if I do so then I'm renting a truck with a trailer,to deliver all my restauration stuff to your place.

I like your place a lot,but my problem is the Ferry and the Ocean...

have a nice easter

benben
Hi Ben. If you come to the island your very welcome to come see me. Quebec is one of the best places in Canada. I restored a 1950's pedal car and I put a Quebec license plate on it. Have a look. ;)
Cheers, Paul

'LIL KILLER' - nearly spit my coffee out! Nice looking equipment ya got there. Thank you for sharing some pics! You are building quite the orange collection - a few more and you can open a dealership of your own.
I was going to call it "Baby Killer" but the wife said "NO". I guess thinking about it now it really sounded bad lol

Glad your enjoying the pics and thank you for the site :) Wifey says anything more than one and it's called a collection. There's three Kubota's here now :eek:

Attachments

Wildfire

Equipment
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I have 594.0 hrs on my 2008 BX24. Thanks for making me look. I have only 6 hrs till my next service ;)
Cool. No need to apologize. We all lead busy lives. Now you got a service to do. You got a lot of life in that machine yet. :cool:
Thanks. Paul