it ain't orange but i could paint it while he's not watching

eddie

Oct 17, 2009
ottawa ontario
my son and i are going to pick a little used Case DX22E, it was his choice, price being considered of course. Do any of you folks have any experience with these little sub-compact units? It has a FEL and a rear blade and from what I hear less than 10 hours on it. Tell ya about it later.

Ed

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I think you should be alright. J.I. Case has been around in the tractor game for a long time and they make it all from small to tall. Case, New Holland and FIAT are all owned by the same Italion stallion people over sea's. Case has alot of toys from the lawn and garden family all the way up to argicultruial and heavy construction equipment which to me says alot about a company. I just wish Kubota would keep up with the time's and expand more. But Kubota has found what works best for them and they have the market in the compact tractor range.

eddie

Oct 17, 2009
ottawa ontario
It was a little dirty and one tire was flat and it has been doin' more sitting around than anything else but it should clean up real nice. The tire held air and it started right away but needed a boost so we brought it back to my son's place and he is happy with his first tractor. It was a good deal and it really did have less than ten hours on it. It needs a battery and my son will change all of the fluids and filters in the next day or two. After that he will probably dig a hole somewhere and then fill it in and move a pile of dirt and then put it back where it was. He did mention that he'd trade for my orange one at least once or twice.

cheers

eddie